Saturated shades of blue, green, red, orange, yellow and purple line Mohawk Home's Rainbow Area Rug in Multicolor. Available in runners, scatters, 5x8 area rugs, 8x10 area rugs and other popular sizes, this transitional style features modern brushstroke inspired stripes of bold contemporary color. Beautiful for kitchens, dining areas, offices, kids spaces, nurseries, living rooms, bedrooms and more, this area rug is versatile and durably designed. This vibrant area rug was created with an advanced technology built for brilliant color and design clarity. Constructed on a stain resistant nylon base, this area rug is resilient and ideal even for high traffic areas. Pet and kid friendly, simply vacuum regularly and spot clean as needed with a solution of mild detergent and water to keep this rug looking its best. Keep your new rug and the flooring beneath looking their best with an essential all surface, earth conscious rug pad, crafted of 100% recycled fibers and certified Green Label Plus by The Carpet & Rug Institute!
From contemporary to classic, the New Wave Collection has a design to tempt every taste! Each rug in this collection was created with our advanced print technology for the truest color clarity and refined details honed to perfection. A mid-weight cut pile base is thoughtfully crafted of premium nylon yarn, packing a punch with reliable stain protection and resistance to everyday wear-and-tear. The durable nylon styles of the New Wave Collection are ideal for almost any space, including even high traffic areas.
- Brand : Mohawk
- Collection : New Wave
- Design Number : 10474 416
- Design Name : Rainbow Multi
- Construction : Machine Made
- Material : 100% Nylon
- Backing : Washable Latex
- Made In : USA
- Pile Height : 0.41
- Indoor/Outdoor : Indoor
Product Details :
- Cut Pile
- No Fringe
Rug Care & Cleaning
With proper care and cleaning of your rug, you can help ensure your investment will last longer.
- A rug pad is recommended to prevent slipping and to extend the life of your rug.
- Vacuum rugs regularly. Set the vacuum height gauge to its highest setting, as some powerful vacuums may damage the pile or bound edges of your rug.
- Vacuum shag rugs with a straight suction vacuum. Never use a beater bar on a shag rug or jute rug.
- Do not pull loose yarns. Trim with scissors.
- It is normal for new rugs to shed fibers, especially wool rugs and hand tufted rugs. Frequent vacuuming will aid in eliminating excess loose fibers. The shedding will diminish with regular wear.
- Blot spills immediately by pressing firmly with clean, dry, white paper towels or cloth towels, working from the outside of the spill inward to avoid spreading. Continue blotting until no moisture transfers to the towel.
- Use a recommended ph balanced, no dye, rug cleaning product for spot cleaning. We recommend Capture available for sale at any local Rug & Home.
Shipping & Returns
This item ships FREE via either UPS or FedEx within the delivery time frame quoted. If the rug is oversized or custom, it will ship by common carrier and may require a longer lead time for delivery. If you have any questions, please contact customer service at email@example.com or call 1-877-RUG-HOME (877-784-4663).
We at Rug & Home want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase and, to ensure this, we have a convenient 7-day in-home-trial-policy for non-custom rug purchases. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may request a return within 7 days from the date the merchandise was delivered for a full refund (excluding return trip shipping fees).
FINAL SALE ITEMS
Clearly marked custom made to order rugs, (opened) rug pads, and all furniture are non-refundable and are considered FINAL SALE. Any cancellations or changes to a custom rug order must be made within 24 hours or before production has started. Please see our Return Policy for complete details.