The Crescendo collection is the next step in Karastan's fiber revolution. An innovative use of four fiber types creates a stunning array of modern designs that are well suited to for today's home fashion trends. The contemporary color palette allows the textural and carved effects of the rugs to create a visually exceptional design. This rug is perfect for your living room, dining room, den, bedroom, or any living space. Shop for similar rugs like this one in our Asheville, NC; Kannapolis, NC; Pineville, NC and Gaffney, SC Rug & Home showrooms.
- Brand: Karastan
- Collection: Crescendo
- Design Number: 91785 90082
- Design Name: Serengeti
- Construction: Machine Made
- Material: 79% Polyester (EverStrand PET)/17% Polypropylene/4% Viscose
- Backing: Hard Latex Backing
- Made In: USA
- Pile Height: 0.9
- Indoor/Outdoor: Indoor
- Distressed waving stripes of grey, brown and silver color create the contemporary globally inspired design of Karastans Serengeti Area Rug. Crafted with a hand-selected blend of four innovative fiber types, Karastans Crescendo Collection is a culmination of the sustainable softness of EverStrand, illustrious shimmer of viscose and superior stain resistance of premium polyester and polypropylene yarns. Durably designed, this modern collection showcases texturally enticing carved cut pile and high-low shag details cast in a chic contemporary color palette.
- Cut Pile
- 1 Year Limited Manufacturing Defects Warranty
Rug Care & Cleaning
With proper care and cleaning of your rug, you can help ensure your investment will last longer.
- A rug pad is recommended to prevent slipping and to extend the life of your rug.
- Vacuum rugs regularly. Set the vacuum height gauge to its highest setting, as some powerful vacuums may damage the pile or bound edges of your rug.
- Vacuum shag rugs with a straight suction vacuum. Never use a beater bar on a shag rug or jute rug.
- Do not pull loose yarns. Trim with scissors.
- It is normal for new rugs to shed fibers, especially wool rugs and hand tufted rugs. Frequent vacuuming will aid in eliminating excess loose fibers. The shedding will diminish with regular wear.
- Blot spills immediately by pressing firmly with clean, dry, white paper towels or cloth towels, working from the outside of the spill inward to avoid spreading. Continue blotting until no moisture transfers to the towel.
- Use a recommended ph balanced, no dye, rug cleaning product for spot cleaning. We recommend Capture available for sale at any local Rug & Home.
Shipping & Returns
This item ships FREE via either UPS or FedEx within the delivery time frame quoted. If the rug is oversized or custom, it will ship by common carrier and may require a longer lead time for delivery. If you have any questions, please contact customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-877-RUG-HOME (877-784-4663).
We at Rug & Home want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase and, to ensure this, we have a convenient 7-day in-home-trial-policy for non-custom rug purchases. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return it within 7 days from the date the merchandise was delivered for a full refund (excluding return trip shipping fees).
Clearly marked custom made to order rugs and (opened) rug pads are non-refundable and are considered final sale. Any cancellations or changes to a custom rug order must be made within 24 hours or before production has started. Please see our Return Policy for complete details.