The Euphoria collection features an array of fashion forward designs in a stunning subdued color palette that easily pairs with today's home decorating trends. Machine-woven in the US using SmartStrand Silk, the only rug fiber with built-in stain resistance that will never wear or wash off. In addition to its superior durability, SmartStrand is produced from renewable corn resources using less energy and emitting less greenhouse gas than other manufactured rug fibers. This no fuss eco-friendly fiber makes a wonderful addition to any room and is sure to endure within most lived in areas. This rug is perfect for your living room, dining room, den, bedroom, or any living space. Shop for similar rugs like this one in our Asheville, NC; Kannapolis, NC and Gaffney, SC Rug & Home showrooms.
- Brand: Karastan
- Collection: Euphoria
- Design: Karastan
- Material: 100% Triexta SmartStrand Silk
- Construction: Machine Made
- Made In: United States
- Pile Height: 0.5 inches
- 1 Year Limited Manufacturing Defects Warranty
- The Ulster showcases our designers� exquisite artistry, intricately detailed designs and brilliant eye for pairing color. Touched by the timeless grandeur of traditional design, the Ulster was inspired by the Persian styles of the Karastan legacy, but modernized with the ultra-soft touch and advanced fiber technology of our Euphoria base. Like others in our Euphoria Collection, the Ulster is created with the worry free comfort of our triexta Smartstrand silk fiber.
- Fiber Brand- Silk by Karastan
Rug Care & Cleaning
With proper care and cleaning of your rug, you can help ensure your investment will last longer.
- A rug pad is recommended to prevent slipping and to extend the life of your rug.
- Vacuum rugs regularly. Set the vacuum height gauge to its highest setting, as some powerful vacuums may damage the pile or bound edges of your rug.
- Vacuum shag rugs with a straight suction vacuum. Never use a beater bar on a shag rug or jute rug.
- Do not pull loose yarns. Trim with scissors.
- It is normal for new rugs to shed fibers, especially wool rugs and hand tufted rugs. Frequent vacuuming will aid in eliminating excess loose fibers. The shedding will diminish with regular wear.
- Blot spills immediately by pressing firmly with clean, dry, white paper towels or cloth towels, working from the outside of the spill inward to avoid spreading. Continue blotting until no moisture transfers to the towel.
- Use a recommended ph balanced, no dye, rug cleaning product for spot cleaning. We recommend Capture available for sale at any local Rug & Home.
Shipping & Returns
This item ships FREE via either UPS or FedEx within the delivery time frame quoted. If the rug is oversized or custom, it will ship by common carrier and may require a longer lead time for delivery. If you have any questions, please contact customer service at email@example.com or call 1-877-RUG-HOME (877-784-4663).
We at Rug & Home want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase and, to ensure this, we have a convenient 7-day in-home-trial-policy for non-custom rug purchases. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return it within 7 days from the date the merchandise was delivered for a full refund (excluding return trip shipping fees).
Clearly marked custom made to order rugs and (opened) rug pads are non-refundable and are considered final sale. Any cancellations or changes to a custom rug order must be made within 24 hours or before production has started. Please see our Return Policy for complete details.