A perfect storm of New Zealand wool and SmartStrand, the rugs of the Tempest collection continue to embody Karastan Rugs' fashion legacy. Featuring vivid hues of midnight black, ruby red, and cobalt blue mixed with neutral greys and ivories, the patterns within this collection are the next step in color innovation. Together this marriage of fibers achieves a remarkable product that optimizes the quality of each: the sophisticated matte finish of the New Zealand wool is cleverly contrasted with the silky sheen of the SmartStrand Silk fiber. This rug is perfect for your living room, dining room, den, bedroom, or any living space
- Brand : Karastan
- Collection : Tempest
- Design Number : 91986 12096
- Design Name : Perception
- Construction : Machine Made
- Material : 69% SmartStrand (Triexta) | 31% New Zealand Wool
- Backing : Latex
- Made In : USA
- Pile Height : 0.3
- Indoor/Outdoor : Indoor
Product Details :
- A blooming central medallion is encompassed by extravagant details in the luxurious Persian inspired design of Karastan Rugs' Perception Area Rug in Cobalt. Cast in a spectacular spectrum of shades of blue beautifully balanced by neutral tones of beige, this area rug is an instant focal point in any space. Cue the lightning strikes and thunder booms as Karastan Rugs' Tempest Collection stirs up a stylish storm with its chic contrast between the luxuriously matte New Zealand wool and the silky sheen of stain resistant SmartStrand. Eclectic globally influenced designs are cast in a contemporary color scheme, featuring a modern marriage of overdyed bold tones and balanced neutral hues.
- Cut Pile
- 1 Year Limited Manufacturing Defects Warranty
Rug Care & Cleaning
With proper care and cleaning of your rug, you can help ensure your investment will last longer.
- A rug pad is recommended to prevent slipping and to extend the life of your rug.
- Vacuum rugs regularly. Set the vacuum height gauge to its highest setting, as some powerful vacuums may damage the pile or bound edges of your rug.
- Vacuum shag rugs with a straight suction vacuum. Never use a beater bar on a shag rug or jute rug.
- Do not pull loose yarns. Trim with scissors.
- It is normal for new rugs to shed fibers, especially wool rugs and hand tufted rugs. Frequent vacuuming will aid in eliminating excess loose fibers. The shedding will diminish with regular wear.
- Blot spills immediately by pressing firmly with clean, dry, white paper towels or cloth towels, working from the outside of the spill inward to avoid spreading. Continue blotting until no moisture transfers to the towel.
- Use a recommended ph balanced, no dye, rug cleaning product for spot cleaning. We recommend Capture available for sale at any local Rug & Home.
Shipping & Returns
This item ships FREE via either UPS or FedEx within the delivery time frame quoted. If the rug is oversized or custom, it will ship by common carrier and may require a longer lead time for delivery. If you have any questions, please contact customer service at email@example.com or call 1-877-RUG-HOME (877-784-4663).
We at Rug & Home want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase and, to ensure this, we have a convenient 7-day in-home-trial-policy for non-custom rug purchases. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may request a return within 7 days from the date the merchandise was delivered for a full refund (excluding return trip shipping fees).
Clearly marked custom made to order rugs and (opened) rug pads are non-refundable and are considered final sale. Any cancellations or changes to a custom rug order must be made within 24 hours or before production has started. Please see our Return Policy for complete details.