Keeping up with the latest trend of mixing textures, this shag collection is a great statement piece and easily pairs with todays home furnishing trends. The designs of the Nomad Collection impart an earthy look that is a fresh departure from the masses of typical shag styles currently in the market. The rugs in this woven collection offer geometric, transitional and contemporary patterns. A combination of high and low pile height of yarn lends each rug a rich dimension to bring style and comfort to any space. This rug is perfect for your living room, dining room, den, bedroom, or any living space
- Brand : Mohawk
- Collection : Nomad
- Design Number : 90874 50101
- Design Name : Vado
- Construction : Shags
- Material : 100% Polyester (EverStrand PET)
- Backing : Hard Latex Backing
- Made In : USA
- Pile Height : 0.9
- Indoor/Outdoor : Indoor
Product Details :
- Borrowing its inspiration from tribal styles, the Vado showcases contemporary artistry that appears almost hand drawn, with asymmetrical lines, rich texture and a modern muted color palette. The sumptuously soft shag styles of the Nomad Collection are crafted with Mohawk's exclusive Everstrand yarn, an ecofriendly fiber created with up to 100% recycled content from plastic bottles. Rugs woven with our Everstrand fiber offer superior stain resistance, vivid color clarity and a luxurious comfort that is simply irresistible. The Vado is available in five colorations, cream, linen, blue, grey, and tan.
- High/Low Woven Shag
- 1 Year Limited Manufacturing Defects Warranty
Rug Care & Cleaning
With proper care and cleaning of your rug, you can help ensure your investment will last longer.
- A rug pad is recommended to prevent slipping and to extend the life of your rug.
- Vacuum rugs regularly. Set the vacuum height gauge to its highest setting, as some powerful vacuums may damage the pile or bound edges of your rug.
- Vacuum shag rugs with a straight suction vacuum. Never use a beater bar on a shag rug or jute rug.
- Do not pull loose yarns. Trim with scissors.
- It is normal for new rugs to shed fibers, especially wool rugs and hand tufted rugs. Frequent vacuuming will aid in eliminating excess loose fibers. The shedding will diminish with regular wear.
- Blot spills immediately by pressing firmly with clean, dry, white paper towels or cloth towels, working from the outside of the spill inward to avoid spreading. Continue blotting until no moisture transfers to the towel.
- Use a recommended ph balanced, no dye, rug cleaning product for spot cleaning. We recommend Capture available for sale at any local Rug & Home.
Shipping & Returns
This item ships FREE via either UPS or FedEx within the delivery time frame quoted. If the rug is oversized or custom, it will ship by common carrier and may require a longer lead time for delivery. If you have any questions, please contact customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-877-RUG-HOME (877-784-4663).
We at Rug & Home want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase and, to ensure this, we have a convenient 7-day in-home-trial-policy for non-custom rug purchases. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return it within 7 days from the date the merchandise was delivered for a full refund (excluding return trip shipping fees).
Clearly marked custom made to order rugs and (opened) rug pads are non-refundable and are considered final sale. Any cancellations or changes to a custom rug order must be made within 24 hours or before production has started. Please see our Return Policy for complete details.