An abstract watercolor floral motif is artistically rendered in shades of blue, grey, green and beige in the modern design of Mohawk Home's Radiance Area Rug in Aqua Blue Green. This silky soft style of this rug is available in runners, scatters, 5x8 area rugs, 8x10 area rugs, and other popular sizes, making it ideal for entryways, bedrooms, offices, kitchens, living rooms, kids spaces, dining areas and more. Flawlessly finished with advanced technology, this style features brilliant color clarity and richly defined details. The mid weight cut pile base is created with a premium synthetic yarn that provides proven stain resistance power and reliable resistance to daily wear and tear. Durable and designed to be kid and pet friendly, this area rug is suitable for high traffic areas. Keep your new rug and the flooring beneath looking their best with an essential all surface, earth conscious rug pad, crafted of 100% recycled fibers and certified Green Label Plus by The Carpet & Rug Institute!
The sumptuously soft styles of the Aurora Collection have been polished to perfection. First dreamed by our design team and then flawlessly finished with our advanced print technology, each style in this collection features brilliant color clarity and rich detail. The mid-weight cut pile base is constructed of matte nylon yarn, for a premium protection against stains and reliable resistance to daily wear-and-tear. Ideal even for high traffic areas, the Aurora Collection will fashionably flatter any flooring.
- Brand : Mohawk
- Collection : Aurora
- Design Number : 12489 446
- Design Name : Radiance Aqua
- Construction : Machine Made
- Material : 100% Nylon
- Backing : Washable Latex
- Made In : USA
- Pile Height : 0.38
- Indoor/Outdoor : Indoor
Product Details :
- Cut Pile
- List of Rug Colors: Aqua Blue, Lime Green, Teal Blue, Teal Blue, Grey, Taupe
Rug Care & Cleaning
With proper care and cleaning of your rug, you can help ensure your investment will last longer.
- A rug pad is recommended to prevent slipping and to extend the life of your rug.
- Vacuum rugs regularly. Set the vacuum height gauge to its highest setting, as some powerful vacuums may damage the pile or bound edges of your rug.
- Vacuum shag rugs with a straight suction vacuum. Never use a beater bar on a shag rug or jute rug.
- Do not pull loose yarns. Trim with scissors.
- It is normal for new rugs to shed fibers, especially wool rugs and hand tufted rugs. Frequent vacuuming will aid in eliminating excess loose fibers. The shedding will diminish with regular wear.
- Blot spills immediately by pressing firmly with clean, dry, white paper towels or cloth towels, working from the outside of the spill inward to avoid spreading. Continue blotting until no moisture transfers to the towel.
- Use a recommended ph balanced, no dye, rug cleaning product for spot cleaning. We recommend Capture available for sale at any local Rug & Home.
Shipping & Returns
This item ships FREE via either UPS or FedEx within the delivery time frame quoted. If the rug is oversized or custom, it will ship by common carrier and may require a longer lead time for delivery. If you have any questions, please contact customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-877-RUG-HOME (877-784-4663).
We at Rug & Home want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase and, to ensure this, we have a convenient 7-day in-home-trial-policy for non-custom rug purchases. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may request a return within 7 days from the date the merchandise was delivered for a full refund (excluding return trip shipping fees).
FINAL SALE ITEMS
Clearly marked custom made to order rugs, (opened) rug pads, and all furniture are non-refundable and are considered FINAL SALE. Any cancellations or changes to a custom rug order must be made within 24 hours or before production has started. Please see our Return Policy for complete details.