Unsurpassed in quality and style without sacrificing affordability, Mohawk's woven area and accent rugs are beautiful additions to any room in your home. In addition to their beauty and durability, the rugs are made from superior materials, blending the right colors, textures and patterns to express your personal style. This rug is perfect for your living room, dining room, den, bedroom, or any living space
- Brand : Mohawk
- Collection : Laguna
- Design Number : 90686 50101
- Design Name : Boardwalk Stripe
- Construction : Shags
- Material : 100% Polyester (EverStrand PET)
- Backing : Hard Latex Backing
- Made In : USA
- Pile Height : 1.25
- Indoor/Outdoor : Indoor
Product Details :
- Cast in a cool palette of watery blues, aqua and grey, the Boardwalk Stripe is reminiscent of the carefree vibes waterfront vacations are made of. This woven wonder is consciously created with our exclusive Everstrand fiber, made with up to 1% recycled post-consumer content from plastic bottles. Offering thick, plush softness and our superior stain resistance, the Boardwalk Stripe is a smart selection for kids spaces or anywhere life tends to get a little messy! Available in blue.
- Cut Pile Shag
- 1 Year Limited Manufacturing Defects Warranty
Rug Care & Cleaning
With proper care and cleaning of your rug, you can help ensure your investment will last longer.
- A rug pad is recommended to prevent slipping and to extend the life of your rug.
- Vacuum rugs regularly. Set the vacuum height gauge to its highest setting, as some powerful vacuums may damage the pile or bound edges of your rug.
- Vacuum shag rugs with a straight suction vacuum. Never use a beater bar on a shag rug or jute rug.
- Do not pull loose yarns. Trim with scissors.
- It is normal for new rugs to shed fibers, especially wool rugs and hand tufted rugs. Frequent vacuuming will aid in eliminating excess loose fibers. The shedding will diminish with regular wear.
- Blot spills immediately by pressing firmly with clean, dry, white paper towels or cloth towels, working from the outside of the spill inward to avoid spreading. Continue blotting until no moisture transfers to the towel.
- Use a recommended ph balanced, no dye, rug cleaning product for spot cleaning. We recommend Capture available for sale at any local Rug & Home.
Shipping & Returns
This item ships FREE via either UPS or FedEx within the delivery time frame quoted. If the rug is oversized or custom, it will ship by common carrier and may require a longer lead time for delivery. If you have any questions, please contact customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-877-RUG-HOME (877-784-4663).
We at Rug & Home want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase and, to ensure this, we have a convenient 7-day in-home-trial-policy for non-custom rug purchases. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may request a return within 7 days from the date the merchandise was delivered for a full refund (excluding return trip shipping fees).
FINAL SALE ITEMS
Clearly marked custom made to order rugs, (opened) rug pads, and all furniture are non-refundable and are considered FINAL SALE. Any cancellations or changes to a custom rug order must be made within 24 hours or before production has started. Please see our Return Policy for complete details.