Painterly inspired washes of hazy heather, neutral tan, silver grey and distressed white color cascade across the modern canvas of Mohawk Homes Sidney Area Rug in Purple. When it comes to color, the sky is no longer the limit with the infinite possibilities of Mohawk Homes revolutionary Prismatic Collection. Thoughtfully crafted in the U.S.A. in small batches utilizing Mohawk Homes exclusive Precision Dye Injected Printer, the Prismatic Collection is redefining printed rugs, literally one original design at a time. Each style in this collection features superior strength, stain resistance, and a cozy soft touch. Consciously created with EverStrand yarn, Mohawk Homes exclusive premium recycled polyester produced from post-consumer plastic water bottles, this collection offers environmentally friendly options that are as easy on the eyes as they are the world around us.
When it comes to color, the sky is no longer the limit with the debut of Mohawk's new Prismatic Collection. Different from traditional printed area rugs, this innovative new technology is ideal for crafting small batch collections with literally limitless color possibilities. Now, your floral area rug can bloom with the perfect palette, just as nature intended! Each original creation of the Prismatic Collection features innovative Precision Dye Injected technology, a plush base tufted with our exclusive ecofriendly EverStrand fiber, a premium recycled polyester yarn. EverStrand yarn is easy on the eyes and created from recycled post-consumer plastic water bottles. While EverStrand is renowned for its sensuously soft touch, this silky fiber also offers superior strength stain resistance, dependable durability and an illustrious color clarity. Refreshing and radiant colors come to life through a subtle light catching sheen that is inherent to the luxurious yarn.
- Brand : Mohawk
- Collection : Prismatic
- Design Number : Z0220 A409
- Design Name : Sidney Purple
- Construction : Machine Made
- Material : 100% EverStrand (Polyester)
- Backing : Non-Skid Latex
- Made In : USA
- Pile Height : 0.41
- Indoor/Outdoor : Indoor
Product Details :
- Cut Pile
- No Fringe
- Eco Friendly
Rug Care & Cleaning
With proper care and cleaning of your rug, you can help ensure your investment will last longer.
- A rug pad is recommended to prevent slipping and to extend the life of your rug.
- Vacuum rugs regularly. Set the vacuum height gauge to its highest setting, as some powerful vacuums may damage the pile or bound edges of your rug.
- Vacuum shag rugs with a straight suction vacuum. Never use a beater bar on a shag rug or jute rug.
- Do not pull loose yarns. Trim with scissors.
- It is normal for new rugs to shed fibers, especially wool rugs and hand tufted rugs. Frequent vacuuming will aid in eliminating excess loose fibers. The shedding will diminish with regular wear.
- Blot spills immediately by pressing firmly with clean, dry, white paper towels or cloth towels, working from the outside of the spill inward to avoid spreading. Continue blotting until no moisture transfers to the towel.
- Use a recommended ph balanced, no dye, rug cleaning product for spot cleaning. We recommend Capture available for sale at any local Rug & Home.
Shipping & Returns
This item ships FREE via either UPS or FedEx within the delivery time frame quoted. If the rug is oversized or custom, it will ship by common carrier and may require a longer lead time for delivery. If you have any questions, please contact customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-877-RUG-HOME (877-784-4663).
We at Rug & Home want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase and, to ensure this, we have a convenient 7-day in-home-trial-policy for non-custom rug purchases. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may request a return within 7 days from the date the merchandise was delivered for a full refund (excluding return trip shipping fees).
FINAL SALE ITEMS
Clearly marked custom made to order rugs, (opened) rug pads, and all furniture are non-refundable and are considered FINAL SALE. Any cancellations or changes to a custom rug order must be made within 24 hours or before production has started. Please see our Return Policy for complete details.