Karastan introduces Revelry, a multi-colored shag collection. This woven shag collection combines the sought-after colors and supple yarns of the Euphoria collection with an innovative chunky yarn. This combination creates a delightful texture within in design. Thoroughly modern, the collection features a range of abstract, textural, and tribal type patterns.
- Brand : Karastan
- Collection : Revelry
- Design Number : 91531 2039
- Design Name : Ardor Brown
- Construction : Shags
- Material : 55% Polypropylene/45% Triexta
- Backing : Latex
- Made In : United States
- Pile Height : 1.1
- Indoor/Outdoor : Indoor
Product Details :
- An abstract diamond lattice cast in chocolate brown over a neutral beige colored base offers cool, contemporary style in Karastan's Ardor Shag Area Rug. Surround yourself in cozy comfort with this luxuriously thick and soft woven shag style. A debut of Karastan's Revelry Collection, this dependably durably design features the superior strength lifetime stain resistance power of Karastan's exclusive SmartStrand triexta yarn, woven alongside fade and moisture resistant premium polypropylene.
- Cut Pile Shag
- 1 Year Limited Manufacturing Defects Warranty
Rug Care & Cleaning
With proper care and cleaning of your rug, you can help ensure your investment will last longer.
- A rug pad is recommended to prevent slipping and to extend the life of your rug.
- Vacuum rugs regularly. Set the vacuum height gauge to its highest setting, as some powerful vacuums may damage the pile or bound edges of your rug.
- Vacuum shag rugs with a straight suction vacuum. Never use a beater bar on a shag rug or jute rug.
- Do not pull loose yarns. Trim with scissors.
- It is normal for new rugs to shed fibers, especially wool rugs and hand tufted rugs. Frequent vacuuming will aid in eliminating excess loose fibers. The shedding will diminish with regular wear.
- Blot spills immediately by pressing firmly with clean, dry, white paper towels or cloth towels, working from the outside of the spill inward to avoid spreading. Continue blotting until no moisture transfers to the towel.
- Use a recommended ph balanced, no dye, rug cleaning product for spot cleaning. We recommend Capture available for sale at any local Rug & Home.
Shipping & Returns
This item ships FREE via either UPS or FedEx within the delivery time frame quoted. If the rug is oversized or custom, it will ship by common carrier and may require a longer lead time for delivery. If you have any questions, please contact customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-877-RUG-HOME (877-784-4663).
We at Rug & Home want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase and, to ensure this, we have a convenient 7-day in-home-trial-policy for non-custom rug purchases. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may request a return within 7 days from the date the merchandise was delivered for a full refund (excluding return trip shipping fees).
Clearly marked custom made to order rugs and (opened) rug pads are non-refundable and are considered final sale. Any cancellations or changes to a custom rug order must be made within 24 hours or before production has started. Please see our Return Policy for complete details.