Bring life into your room with this extravagantly vibrant Area Rug , the rug features a transitional design that incorporates rich colors and lighter tones in eye-catching creations. It is created of a high-density Wool and then its hand crafted construction provides durability and will provide years of outstanding performance. This rug's understated elegance will add a creative accent to your home, while providing cushioned softness to hardwood or tile floors. It truly will be a must have for your home with the magnificent designs to the wonderfully luxurious feel you'll love.... more and more.
- Brand: LR Resources
- Collection: Pin Dot
- Design Number: LR54082
- Construction: Hand Tufted
- Material: Wool
- Backing: Latex with a cotton canvas backing
- Made In: India
- Pile Height: 0.5
- Indoor/Outdoor: Indoor
- Elegant, naturally durable, feels soft on bare feet
- Rotate regularly for even wear. Shake out or vacuum on floor setting without beater bar to prevent dirt and debris from settling into rug. Blot spills immediately with clean, dry cloth. Use mild detergent only for spot cleaning.
- Woolâs natural ability to shrug off dirt and spring back into shape after crushing ensures for easy cleaning
- Rug gripper recommended and extends the life of your rug
- prevents shifting and sliding and protects hardwood flooring from scratches.; Please Note: The digital images may vary due to differences in computer monitors, some rug colors may vary slightly.
Rug Care & Cleaning
With proper care and cleaning of your rug, you can help ensure your investment will last longer.
- A rug pad is recommended to prevent slipping and to extend the life of your rug.
- Vacuum rugs regularly. Set the vacuum height gauge to its highest setting, as some powerful vacuums may damage the pile or bound edges of your rug.
- Vacuum shag rugs with a straight suction vacuum. Never use a beater bar on a shag rug or jute rug.
- Do not pull loose yarns. Trim with scissors.
- It is normal for new rugs to shed fibers, especially wool rugs and hand tufted rugs. Frequent vacuuming will aid in eliminating excess loose fibers. The shedding will diminish with regular wear.
- Blot spills immediately by pressing firmly with clean, dry, white paper towels or cloth towels, working from the outside of the spill inward to avoid spreading. Continue blotting until no moisture transfers to the towel.
- Use a recommended ph balanced, no dye, rug cleaning product for spot cleaning. We recommend Capture available for sale at any local Rug & Home.
Shipping & Returns
This item ships FREE via either UPS, FedEx, or freight within the delivery time frame quoted.
If the rug is oversized, 9x12 and larger, it will ship by freight carrier and may require a longer lead time for delivery. Large freight trucks will require an appointment for delivery. If for any reason the freight truck cannot reach your home you will be asked to meet the delivery truck at a nearby drop off location. If you have any questions, please contact customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-877-RUG-HOME (877-784-4663).
We at Rug & Home want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase and, to ensure this, we have a convenient 7-day in-home-trial-policy for non-custom rug purchases. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return it within 7 days from the date the merchandise was delivered for a full refund (excluding return trip shipping fees).
Clearly marked custom made to order rugs and (opened) rug pads are non-refundable and are considered final sale. Any cancellations or changes to a custom rug order must be made within 24 hours or before production has started. Please see our Return Policy for complete details.