The opulent Silk Shadows collection features transitional designs in tasteful colors with tone-on-tone contrasting. Hand woven of premium wool and silk-like bamboo fibers for a velvety soft pile with a subtle yet luminous sheen. Qualities and Benefits of silk-like bamboo fibers: This silky fiber has a natural sheen and softness that feels and drapes like silk, yet is more durable and easier to clean. As a fast growing grass that does not require re-planting it is one of the world's most sustainable resources. Bamboo plantations are great for reducing greenhouse gases. Bamboo fibers are made by crushing the plant and using natural enzymes to create raw materials that are spun into fibers, or may be made using the latest chemical technology. The resulting fibers are semi-synthetic and often referred to as bamboo viscose or rayon. Custom sizes available. This rug is perfect for your living room, dining room, den, bedroom, or any living space. Shop for similar rugs like this one in our Asheville, NC; Kannapolis, NC and Gaffney, SC Rug & Home showrooms.
- Brand: Nourison
- Collection: Silk Shadows
- Design Number: SHA10
- Construction: Hand Knotted
- Material: 25% New Zealand Wool, 75% Bamboo Silk
- Made In: India
- Pile Height: 0.5
- Indoor/Outdoor: Indoor
- Product Details: Featuring contrasting smoky hues of alluring amethyst, a subtle abstract design and splendid shimmering highlights thanks to sensuous silk-like fibers, this mesmerizing hand-woven rug is positively magnetic in its tone, texture and dimension.
Rug Care & Cleaning
With proper care and cleaning of your rug, you can help ensure your investment will last longer.
- A rug pad is recommended to prevent slipping and to extend the life of your rug.
- Vacuum rugs regularly. Set the vacuum height gauge to its highest setting, as some powerful vacuums may damage the pile or bound edges of your rug.
- Vacuum shag rugs with a straight suction vacuum. Never use a beater bar on a shag rug or jute rug.
- Do not pull loose yarns. Trim with scissors.
- It is normal for new rugs to shed fibers, especially wool rugs and hand tufted rugs. Frequent vacuuming will aid in eliminating excess loose fibers. The shedding will diminish with regular wear.
- Blot spills immediately by pressing firmly with clean, dry, white paper towels or cloth towels, working from the outside of the spill inward to avoid spreading. Continue blotting until no moisture transfers to the towel.
- Use a recommended ph balanced, no dye, rug cleaning product for spot cleaning. We recommend Capture available for sale at any local Rug & Home.
Shipping & Returns
This item ships FREE via either UPS or FedEx within the delivery time frame quoted. If the rug is oversized or custom, it will ship by common carrier and may require a longer lead time for delivery. If you have any questions, please contact customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-877-RUG-HOME (877-784-4663).
We at Rug & Home want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase and, to ensure this, we have a convenient 7-day in-home-trial-policy for non-custom rug purchases. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return it within 7 days from the date the merchandise was delivered for a full refund (excluding return trip shipping fees).
Clearly marked custom made to order rugs and (opened) rug pads are non-refundable and are considered final sale. Any cancellations or changes to a custom rug order must be made within 24 hours or before production has started. Please see our Return Policy for complete details.