Bring color, texture, and coastal style to your dÃ©cor with this lovely Captiva area rug. Flatwoven of durable and fade-resistant polypropylene, this rug is designed with versatility in mind and will make the perfect addition to any space, indoors or out! Inspired by soothing seas and maritime vistas, red and coral palm fronds are tastefully displayed upon a beige background reminescent of a sunny beach. The flatweave design makes this rug perfect for high traffic areas or sandy patios, as this piece is easily shaken out while still feeling smooth on bare feet.
- Brand: LR Resources
- Collection: Captiva
- Design Number: LR81023
- Construction: Flat Weave & Hand Woven
- Material: Polypropylene
- Backing: No Backing
- Made In: Turkey
- Pile Height: 0.4
- Indoor/Outdoor: Outdoor
- Manufactured with versatility in mind, this rug is suitable for indoor or outdoor use.
- Elegant, naturally durable
- feels smooth on bare feet; Rotate rug for even wear. Vacuum regularly to prevent dirt and debris from settling into fibers. Blot spills immediately.; Rug pad recommended.; Please Note: The digital images and product dimensions on our website are as accurate as possible. Due to differences in computer monitors, some rug colors may vary slightly. Lengths and widths may vary from the published dimensions. We do our best to provide you with an exact measurement, but please be advised that some variation exists. Patterns may vary slightly according to shape and size selected.
Rug Care & Cleaning
With proper care and cleaning of your rug, you can help ensure your investment will last longer.
- A rug pad is recommended to prevent slipping and to extend the life of your rug.
- Vacuum rugs regularly. Set the vacuum height gauge to its highest setting, as some powerful vacuums may damage the pile or bound edges of your rug.
- Vacuum shag rugs with a straight suction vacuum. Never use a beater bar on a shag rug or jute rug.
- Do not pull loose yarns. Trim with scissors.
- It is normal for new rugs to shed fibers, especially wool rugs and hand tufted rugs. Frequent vacuuming will aid in eliminating excess loose fibers. The shedding will diminish with regular wear.
- Blot spills immediately by pressing firmly with clean, dry, white paper towels or cloth towels, working from the outside of the spill inward to avoid spreading. Continue blotting until no moisture transfers to the towel.
- Use a recommended ph balanced, no dye, rug cleaning product for spot cleaning. We recommend Capture available for sale at any local Rug & Home.
Shipping & Returns
This item ships FREE via either UPS or FedEx within the delivery time frame quoted. If the rug is oversized or custom, it will ship by common carrier and may require a longer lead time for delivery. If you have any questions, please contact customer service at email@example.com or call 1-877-RUG-HOME (877-784-4663).
We at Rug & Home want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase and, to ensure this, we have a convenient 7-day in-home-trial-policy for non-custom rug purchases. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return it within 7 days from the date the merchandise was delivered for a full refund (excluding return trip shipping fees).
Clearly marked custom made to order rugs and (opened) rug pads are non-refundable and are considered final sale. Any cancellations or changes to a custom rug order must be made within 24 hours or before production has started. Please see our Return Policy for complete details.