Though avant-garde in every aspect, the Enigma collection will effortlessly harmonize with any decorating style. This carefully curated series of abstract, texturally driven designs has a monochromatic aesthetic enhanced by subtle sprinkles of viscose and the velvety texture of Karastans exclusive triexta Smartstrand Silk yarn. Sumptuously soft to the touch, the luxurious styles of this collection feature the feel of silk alongside a premium, built-in lifetime stain and soil resistance that will never wear or wash off. Machine woven in the US. This rug is perfect for your living room, dining room, den, bedroom, or any living space
- Brand : Karastan
- Collection : Enigma
- Design Number : 91881 99999
- Design Name : Abstract Blocks
- Construction : Machine Made
- Material : 86% SmartStrand (Triexta) | 14% Rayon (Viscose)
- Backing : Latex
- Made In : USA
- Pile Height : 0.6
- Indoor/Outdoor : Indoor
Product Details :
- A modern geometric checkerboard of antique white, jade green, gold medallion and mushroom taupe hues is embellished with distressed details and painterly inspired splashes of color in Karastan Rugs' Abstract Blocks Area Rug in Multicolor. Karastan Rugs' Enigma Collection showcases a carefully curated collection of abstract, texturally driven designs. Subtly shimmering sprinkles of viscose add a glimpse of glamour to the velvety texture of Karastan Rugs' exclusive SmartStrand (Triexta) yarn. Sumptuously soft to the touch, the luxurious styles of this collection feature the feel of silk alongside a premium, built-in lifetime stain and soil resistance that will never wear or wash off.
- Cut Pile
- 1 Year Limited Manufacturing Defects Warranty
Rug Care & Cleaning
With proper care and cleaning of your rug, you can help ensure your investment will last longer.
- A rug pad is recommended to prevent slipping and to extend the life of your rug.
- Vacuum rugs regularly. Set the vacuum height gauge to its highest setting, as some powerful vacuums may damage the pile or bound edges of your rug.
- Vacuum shag rugs with a straight suction vacuum. Never use a beater bar on a shag rug or jute rug.
- Do not pull loose yarns. Trim with scissors.
- It is normal for new rugs to shed fibers, especially wool rugs and hand tufted rugs. Frequent vacuuming will aid in eliminating excess loose fibers. The shedding will diminish with regular wear.
- Blot spills immediately by pressing firmly with clean, dry, white paper towels or cloth towels, working from the outside of the spill inward to avoid spreading. Continue blotting until no moisture transfers to the towel.
- Use a recommended ph balanced, no dye, rug cleaning product for spot cleaning. We recommend Capture available for sale at any local Rug & Home.
Shipping & Returns
This item ships FREE via either UPS or FedEx within the delivery time frame quoted. If the rug is oversized or custom, it will ship by common carrier and may require a longer lead time for delivery. If you have any questions, please contact customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-877-RUG-HOME (877-784-4663).
We at Rug & Home want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase and, to ensure this, we have a convenient 7-day in-home-trial-policy for non-custom rug purchases. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may request a return within 7 days from the date the merchandise was delivered for a full refund (excluding return trip shipping fees).
Clearly marked custom made to order rugs and (opened) rug pads are non-refundable and are considered final sale. Any cancellations or changes to a custom rug order must be made within 24 hours or before production has started. Please see our Return Policy for complete details.