The Micah Collection is woven with high-grade shrink polyester fibers adding a subtle depth to the super-soft polypropylene and metallic polyester fibers. The result is stunning shimmering pieces with intricately detailed texture uncommon in power-loomed rugs. With a palette of ecru hues of gray silver and black the designs lend themselves to transitional and contemporary settings alike and are capable of withstanding high traffic areas. On-trend patterns dance across each pile as the light plays off the accents of metallic fibers strategically woven into each design.
- Brand : Feizy Rugs
- Collection : Micah
- Design Number : 3047F
- Construction : Machine Made
- Material : Polyester / Polypropylene
- Made In : Turkey
- Pile Height : 0.39
- Indoor/Outdoor : Indoor
Product Details :
- Power-loomed with shrink polyester pile to creat a textured effect
- A design for transitional and contemporary settings alike, in shades of beige, black, ivory, and silver
- High-low pile provides added depth and weight to these rugs making them plush and soft
- Stain and Fade Resisant
- Made in Turkey
Rug Care & Cleaning
With proper care and cleaning of your rug, you can help ensure your investment will last longer.
- A rug pad is recommended to prevent slipping and to extend the life of your rug.
- Vacuum rugs regularly. Set the vacuum height gauge to its highest setting, as some powerful vacuums may damage the pile or bound edges of your rug.
- Vacuum shag rugs with a straight suction vacuum. Never use a beater bar on a shag rug or jute rug.
- Do not pull loose yarns. Trim with scissors.
- It is normal for new rugs to shed fibers, especially wool rugs and hand tufted rugs. Frequent vacuuming will aid in eliminating excess loose fibers. The shedding will diminish with regular wear.
- Blot spills immediately by pressing firmly with clean, dry, white paper towels or cloth towels, working from the outside of the spill inward to avoid spreading. Continue blotting until no moisture transfers to the towel.
- Use a recommended ph balanced, no dye, rug cleaning product for spot cleaning. We recommend Capture available for sale at any local Rug & Home.
Shipping & Returns
This item ships FREE via either UPS or FedEx within the delivery time frame quoted. If the rug is oversized or custom, it will ship by common carrier and may require a longer lead time for delivery. If you have any questions, please contact customer service at email@example.com or call 1-877-RUG-HOME (877-784-4663).
We at Rug & Home want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase and, to ensure this, we have a convenient 7-day in-home-trial-policy for non-custom rug purchases. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may request a return within 7 days from the date the merchandise was delivered for a full refund (excluding return trip shipping fees).
FINAL SALE ITEMS
Clearly marked custom made to order rugs, (opened) rug pads, and all furniture are non-refundable and are considered FINAL SALE. Any cancellations or changes to a custom rug order must be made within 24 hours or before production has started. Please see our Return Policy for complete details.