Home & Porch is a beautiful and elegant collection produced to be a wonderful addition to any room in your home yet durable enough to be used outdoors. This collection is reflective of a more active lifestyle and invites the expansion of an indoor living space to the outdoors. Home & Porch is UV treated against excessive fading and is water protected. Handmade in China with 100% polypropylene and finished with our "K-Stop" Non-Skid backing. Detailed colors for this rug are Red, Raspberry, Terracotta, Salmon, Oatmeal, Navy, Sky Blue, Teal Blue, Wasabi Green, Olive Green, Light Brown.
- Brand: Kaleen
- Collection: Home and Porch
- Design Number: 2042-25
- Construction: Hand Hooked
- Material: 100% Polypropylene
- Made In: China
- Pile Height: 0.3
- Indoor/Outdoor: Outdoor
- UV Treated Yarn For Fade Resistance
- "K-Stop" Non-Skid Backing
- Available for Indoor/Outdoor Use
- Detailed Rug Colors: Red, Raspberry, Terracotta, Salmon, Oatmeal, Navy, Sky Blue, Teal Blue, Wasabi Green, Olive Green, Light Brown
Rug Care & Cleaning
With proper care and cleaning of your rug, you can help ensure your investment will last longer.
- A rug pad is recommended to prevent slipping and to extend the life of your rug.
- Vacuum rugs regularly. Set the vacuum height gauge to its highest setting, as some powerful vacuums may damage the pile or bound edges of your rug.
- Vacuum shag rugs with a straight suction vacuum. Never use a beater bar on a shag rug or jute rug.
- Do not pull loose yarns. Trim with scissors.
- It is normal for new rugs to shed fibers, especially wool rugs and hand tufted rugs. Frequent vacuuming will aid in eliminating excess loose fibers. The shedding will diminish with regular wear.
- Blot spills immediately by pressing firmly with clean, dry, white paper towels or cloth towels, working from the outside of the spill inward to avoid spreading. Continue blotting until no moisture transfers to the towel.
- Use a recommended ph balanced, no dye, rug cleaning product for spot cleaning. We recommend Capture available for sale at any local Rug & Home.
Shipping & Returns
This item ships FREE via either UPS or FedEx within the delivery time frame quoted. If the rug is oversized or custom, it will ship by common carrier and may require a longer lead time for delivery. If you have any questions, please contact customer service at email@example.com or call 1-877-RUG-HOME (877-784-4663).
We at Rug & Home want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase and, to ensure this, we have a convenient 7-day in-home-trial-policy for non-custom rug purchases. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return it within 7 days from the date the merchandise was delivered for a full refund (excluding return trip shipping fees).
Clearly marked custom made to order rugs and (opened) rug pads are non-refundable and are considered final sale. Any cancellations or changes to a custom rug order must be made within 24 hours or before production has started. Please see our Return Policy for complete details.