The Cotton Tail collection from Palmetto Living is a must for touch. Rich, modern neutrals combine to create easy-to-use designs that look great and feel even better. Grab a book or board game and cozy up with family, friends and loved ones. Cotton Tail area rugs makes any room feel, instantly, like home. This rug is perfect for your living room, dining room, den, bedroom, or any living space. Shop for similar rugs like this one in our Asheville, NC; Kannapolis, NC and Gaffney, SC Rug & Home showrooms.
- Brand : Orian
- Collection : Cotton Tail
- Design Number : JA19
- Design Name : Tribal Stripe
- Construction : Machine Made
- Material : 100% Polyester
- Backing : Jute Backing
- Made In : USA
- Pile Height : 1.5
- Indoor/Outdoor : Indoor
Product Details :
- Contemporary coloring makes this luxurious area rug an easy addition to your favorite living space.
- Sharp and stylish, the gray and white color scheme is comfortably contemporary.
- The soft colors of this area rug are accented by the luxurious pile. Sink into this soothing selection for a more fabulous floor.
- 100% American made, the purchase of this area rug directly impacts and improves the lives of 500 families in Anderson, SC.
- Durably constructed, this stain-resistant rug is virtually non-shedding for years of resilient, enjoyable, worry-free wear.
Rug Care & Cleaning
With proper care and cleaning of your rug, you can help ensure your investment will last longer.
- A rug pad is recommended to prevent slipping and to extend the life of your rug.
- Vacuum rugs regularly. Set the vacuum height gauge to its highest setting, as some powerful vacuums may damage the pile or bound edges of your rug.
- Vacuum shag rugs with a straight suction vacuum. Never use a beater bar on a shag rug or jute rug.
- Do not pull loose yarns. Trim with scissors.
- It is normal for new rugs to shed fibers, especially wool rugs and hand tufted rugs. Frequent vacuuming will aid in eliminating excess loose fibers. The shedding will diminish with regular wear.
- Blot spills immediately by pressing firmly with clean, dry, white paper towels or cloth towels, working from the outside of the spill inward to avoid spreading. Continue blotting until no moisture transfers to the towel.
- Use a recommended ph balanced, no dye, rug cleaning product for spot cleaning. We recommend Capture available for sale at any local Rug & Home.
Shipping & Returns
This item ships FREE via either UPS or FedEx within the delivery time frame quoted. If the rug is oversized or custom, it will ship by common carrier and may require a longer lead time for delivery. If you have any questions, please contact customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-877-RUG-HOME (877-784-4663).
We at Rug & Home want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase and, to ensure this, we have a convenient 7-day in-home-trial-policy for non-custom rug purchases. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return it within 7 days from the date the merchandise was delivered for a full refund (excluding return trip shipping fees).
Clearly marked custom made to order rugs and (opened) rug pads are non-refundable and are considered final sale. Any cancellations or changes to a custom rug order must be made within 24 hours or before production has started. Please see our Return Policy for complete details.