For decades, Mohawk has been dedicated to making superior quality area and accent rugs that are manufactured right here in the United States. Packed with performance these rugs offer durability paired with beauty and affordability. You can instantly transform any room in your home with one of our luxurious, chic and durable tufted rugs. This rug is perfect for your living room, dining room, den, bedroom, or any living space. Shop for similar rugs like this one in our Asheville, NC; Kannapolis, NC; Pineville, NC and Gaffney, SC Rug & Home showrooms.
- Brand: Mohawk
- Collection: Simple Living
- Design Number: 6915 838
- Design Name: Jamison
- Construction: Machine Made
- Material: 100% Triexta (SmartStrand)
- Backing: Hard Latex Backing
- Made In: USA
- Pile Height: 0.5
- Indoor/Outdoor: Indoor
- Product Details: Add the classic touch of comfort to your space with the Mohawk Jamison Solid Rug. Quality crafted with the proven wear-free performance and superior stain resistance of our premium nylon fiber
this rug is backed for dependable durability with our Dyna Bond backing. Available in eight versatile colorations:
- brown, slate, oatmeal, chili pepper, sage, khaki, infinity blue, and indigo. Mohawk always recommends the use of a slip resistant rug pad under your rug to protect your floor from wear and tear.
- Loop Cut Loop Pile
- 1 Year Limited Manufacturing Defects Warranty
Rug Care & Cleaning
With proper care and cleaning of your rug, you can help ensure your investment will last longer.
- A rug pad is recommended to prevent slipping and to extend the life of your rug.
- Vacuum rugs regularly. Set the vacuum height gauge to its highest setting, as some powerful vacuums may damage the pile or bound edges of your rug.
- Vacuum shag rugs with a straight suction vacuum. Never use a beater bar on a shag rug or jute rug.
- Do not pull loose yarns. Trim with scissors.
- It is normal for new rugs to shed fibers, especially wool rugs and hand tufted rugs. Frequent vacuuming will aid in eliminating excess loose fibers. The shedding will diminish with regular wear.
- Blot spills immediately by pressing firmly with clean, dry, white paper towels or cloth towels, working from the outside of the spill inward to avoid spreading. Continue blotting until no moisture transfers to the towel.
- Use a recommended ph balanced, no dye, rug cleaning product for spot cleaning. We recommend Capture available for sale at any local Rug & Home.
Shipping & Returns
This item ships FREE via either UPS or FedEx within the delivery time frame quoted. If the rug is oversized or custom, it will ship by common carrier and may require a longer lead time for delivery. If you have any questions, please contact customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-877-RUG-HOME (877-784-4663).
We at Rug & Home want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase and, to ensure this, we have a convenient 7-day in-home-trial-policy for non-custom rug purchases. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return it within 7 days from the date the merchandise was delivered for a full refund (excluding return trip shipping fees).
Clearly marked custom made to order rugs and (opened) rug pads are non-refundable and are considered final sale. Any cancellations or changes to a custom rug order must be made within 24 hours or before production has started. Please see our Return Policy for complete details.