Influenced by the glamour of brushed gold prevalent in high end jewelry, home accents, furniture and lighting, the Cosmopolitan Collection combines divine dustings of shimmering cream and gold viscose with velvety textures. Polished patterns rooted in a taste for timeless traditional designs are illuminated by a palette of mineral colors, like jadeite, heathered violet and cornflower. Fused with the luxurious finish of Karastan's exclusive triexta SmartStrand Silk yarn, the styles of the Cosmopolitan Collection feature the sumptuous softness of silk and a built-in premium lifetime stain and soil resistance that will never wear or wash off.
- Brand : Karastan
- Collection : Cosmopolitan
- Design Number : 91511 60128
- Design Name : Kamo Jade
- Construction : Machine Made
- Material : 100% Triexta (SmartStrand Silk)
- Backing : Latex
- Made In : United States
- Pile Height : 0.6
- Indoor/Outdoor : Indoor
Product Details :
- Soft jade blue green and neutral mushroom taupe merge in the distressed background of Karastan's transitional Kamo Area Rug. Brushed gold hued artistry illuminates the timeless Heriz inspired motif of this modern statement piece, perfect to polish any living room, dining room or elegant entryway. Fused with the luxurious finish of Karastan's exclusive triexta SmartStrand Silk yarn, the styles of the Cosmopolitan Collection feature the sumptuous softness of silk and a built-in premium lifetime stain and soil resistance that will never wear or wash off. Divine dustings of shimmering cream and gold viscose softly contrast the velvety texture of this original Karastan creation.
- Cut Pile
- SmartStrand Silk By Karastan
- 1 Year Limited Manufacturing Defects Warranty
Rug Care & Cleaning
With proper care and cleaning of your rug, you can help ensure your investment will last longer.
- A rug pad is recommended to prevent slipping and to extend the life of your rug.
- Vacuum rugs regularly. Set the vacuum height gauge to its highest setting, as some powerful vacuums may damage the pile or bound edges of your rug.
- Vacuum shag rugs with a straight suction vacuum. Never use a beater bar on a shag rug or jute rug.
- Do not pull loose yarns. Trim with scissors.
- It is normal for new rugs to shed fibers, especially wool rugs and hand tufted rugs. Frequent vacuuming will aid in eliminating excess loose fibers. The shedding will diminish with regular wear.
- Blot spills immediately by pressing firmly with clean, dry, white paper towels or cloth towels, working from the outside of the spill inward to avoid spreading. Continue blotting until no moisture transfers to the towel.
- Use a recommended ph balanced, no dye, rug cleaning product for spot cleaning. We recommend Capture available for sale at any local Rug & Home.
Shipping & Returns
This item ships FREE via either UPS or FedEx within the delivery time frame quoted. If the rug is oversized or custom, it will ship by common carrier and may require a longer lead time for delivery. If you have any questions, please contact customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-877-RUG-HOME (877-784-4663).
We at Rug & Home want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase and, to ensure this, we have a convenient 7-day in-home-trial-policy for non-custom rug purchases. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return it within 7 days from the date the merchandise was delivered for a full refund (excluding return trip shipping fees).
Clearly marked custom made to order rugs and (opened) rug pads are non-refundable and are considered final sale. Any cancellations or changes to a custom rug order must be made within 24 hours or before production has started. Please see our Return Policy for complete details.