Classically comforting, indulge in the versatile style and sensuous softness of Mohawk's Willow Creek Collections shag area rugs. Durably tufted with Mohawk's exclusive premium recycled polyester yarn, Everstrand, each sustainable style of this collection offer a cozy feel and unbeatable stain resistance. Thoughtfully designed in a range of both two-tone and monochromatic color palettes, the shag styles of the Willow Creek Collection are the perfect polishing touch for todays home interiors. This rug is perfect for your living room, dining room, den, bedroom, or any living space. Shop for similar rugs like this one in our Asheville, NC; Kannapolis, NC; Pineville, NC and Gaffney, SC Rug & Home showrooms.
- Brand : Mohawk
- Collection : Willow Creek
- Design Number : V106 18102
- Construction : Shags
- Material : Micropoly/ PET
- Backing : Hard Latex Backing
- Made In : USA
- Pile Height : 1.6
- Indoor/Outdoor : Indoor
Product Details :
- Add cozy comfort and designer style to your space with Mohawk's timeless Willow Creek Shag Area Rug in Black. This sumptuously soft style is durably tufted with Mohawk's exclusive premium recycled polyester yarn, Everstrand. Highly resistant to crushing, matting and every day wear-and-tear, you can expect this thick area rug to stay newer looking longer. Like a pillow of plush softness underfoot, this area rug also offers a superior stain resistance, so you can live worry free! Simply spot clean as needed with a solution of mild detergent and water. Mohawk always recommends the use of a slip resistant rug pad under your rug to protect your floor from wear and tear.
- Cut Pile Shag
- 1 Year Limited Manufacturing Defects Warranty
Rug Care & Cleaning
With proper care and cleaning of your rug, you can help ensure your investment will last longer.
- A rug pad is recommended to prevent slipping and to extend the life of your rug.
- Vacuum rugs regularly. Set the vacuum height gauge to its highest setting, as some powerful vacuums may damage the pile or bound edges of your rug.
- Vacuum shag rugs with a straight suction vacuum. Never use a beater bar on a shag rug or jute rug.
- Do not pull loose yarns. Trim with scissors.
- It is normal for new rugs to shed fibers, especially wool rugs and hand tufted rugs. Frequent vacuuming will aid in eliminating excess loose fibers. The shedding will diminish with regular wear.
- Blot spills immediately by pressing firmly with clean, dry, white paper towels or cloth towels, working from the outside of the spill inward to avoid spreading. Continue blotting until no moisture transfers to the towel.
- Use a recommended ph balanced, no dye, rug cleaning product for spot cleaning. We recommend Capture available for sale at any local Rug & Home.
Shipping & Returns
This item ships FREE via either UPS or FedEx within the delivery time frame quoted. If the rug is oversized or custom, it will ship by common carrier and may require a longer lead time for delivery. If you have any questions, please contact customer service at email@example.com or call 1-877-RUG-HOME (877-784-4663).
We at Rug & Home want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase and, to ensure this, we have a convenient 7-day in-home-trial-policy for non-custom rug purchases. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return it within 7 days from the date the merchandise was delivered for a full refund (excluding return trip shipping fees).
Clearly marked custom made to order rugs and (opened) rug pads are non-refundable and are considered final sale. Any cancellations or changes to a custom rug order must be made within 24 hours or before production has started. Please see our Return Policy for complete details.