The Kismet collection is a revolution in area rugs and offers something for every decorating style. Woven in the US of premium New Zealand wool combined with Karastan's SmartStrand Silk to create a riot of textures, hand-feel, and surface variation while ensuring inherent durability, sustainability, and high-performance attributes. A low-profile pile combined with Karastan's time-tested washing techniques produce the timeworn look of antique Persian rugs. This rug is perfect for your living room, dining room, den, bedroom, or any living space
- Brand : Karastan
- Collection : Kismet
- Design Number : 39478 22021
- Design Name : Moirai
- Construction : Machine Made
- Material : 50% New Zealand Wool/50% Triexta (SmartStrand Silk)
- Backing : Latex
- Made In : USA
- Pile Height : 0.2
- Indoor/Outdoor : Indoor
Product Details :
- A silvery tone blends luxury with chic-casual aesthetics upon this elegant area rug. Mechanically crafted of equal parts wools of New Zealand and SmartStrand silk, this carpeting is a smart solution to a high-traffic space in your home, such as your living room.
- Cut Pile
- Wools of New Zealand/ SmartStrand Silk
- 1 Year Limited Manufacturing Defects Warranty
Rug Care & Cleaning
With proper care and cleaning of your rug, you can help ensure your investment will last longer.
- A rug pad is recommended to prevent slipping and to extend the life of your rug.
- Vacuum rugs regularly. Set the vacuum height gauge to its highest setting, as some powerful vacuums may damage the pile or bound edges of your rug.
- Vacuum shag rugs with a straight suction vacuum. Never use a beater bar on a shag rug or jute rug.
- Do not pull loose yarns. Trim with scissors.
- It is normal for new rugs to shed fibers, especially wool rugs and hand tufted rugs. Frequent vacuuming will aid in eliminating excess loose fibers. The shedding will diminish with regular wear.
- Blot spills immediately by pressing firmly with clean, dry, white paper towels or cloth towels, working from the outside of the spill inward to avoid spreading. Continue blotting until no moisture transfers to the towel.
- Use a recommended ph balanced, no dye, rug cleaning product for spot cleaning. We recommend Capture available for sale at any local Rug & Home.
Shipping & Returns
This item ships FREE via either UPS or FedEx within the delivery time frame quoted. If the rug is oversized or custom, it will ship by common carrier and may require a longer lead time for delivery. If you have any questions, please contact customer service at email@example.com or call 1-877-RUG-HOME (877-784-4663).
We at Rug & Home want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase and, to ensure this, we have a convenient 7-day in-home-trial-policy for non-custom rug purchases. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return it within 7 days from the date the merchandise was delivered for a full refund (excluding return trip shipping fees).
Clearly marked custom made to order rugs and (opened) rug pads are non-refundable and are considered final sale. Any cancellations or changes to a custom rug order must be made within 24 hours or before production has started. Please see our Return Policy for complete details.