Meraki is a Greek word meaning to do something with passion or soul. The vibrant and trendy designs of this Karastan collection will invigorate any space with bright color and energy. Combining style influences from across the globe with a boho of- the- moment vibe, these designs feature a wide range of colors including; cream, dove, fuchsia, saffron, tangerine, lime, teal, sapphire, aqua and wine. Consciously crafted of our exclusive EverStrand fiber, our premium polyester produced from up to 100% post-consumer content from plastic bottles, the rugs of the Meraki Collection offer an irresistible soft touch, inherent stain resistance and vivid color clarity. This rug is perfect for your living room, dining room, den, bedroom, or any living space. Shop for similar rugs like this one in our Asheville, NC; Kannapolis, NC; Pineville, NC and Gaffney, SC Rug & Home showrooms.
- Brand : Karastan
- Collection : Meraki
- Design Number : 39500 25027
- Design Name : French Valley by Patina Vie
- Construction : Machine Made
- Material : 100% Polyester (EverStrand PET)
- Backing : Latex
- Made In : USA
- Pile Height : 0.4
- Indoor/Outdoor : Indoor
Product Details :
- Designed in collaboration with the style obsessed team of Patina Vie, Karastans French Valley Area Rug in Grey was inspired by antique Persian textiles and brings that same opulence into your home with a vibrant overdyed palette of light grey, ivory, pink, green and blue. Woven with eco-friendly Everstrand recycled polyester yarn, Karastans Meraki Collection reimagines timeless statement patterns with vivid color combinations and modern distressed details. Stylishly sustainable, this environmentally friendly fiber offers dependable durability, superior stain resistance and irresistible softness.
- Cut Pile
- 1 Year Limited Manufacturing Defects Warranty
Rug Care & Cleaning
With proper care and cleaning of your rug, you can help ensure your investment will last longer.
- A rug pad is recommended to prevent slipping and to extend the life of your rug.
- Vacuum rugs regularly. Set the vacuum height gauge to its highest setting, as some powerful vacuums may damage the pile or bound edges of your rug.
- Vacuum shag rugs with a straight suction vacuum. Never use a beater bar on a shag rug or jute rug.
- Do not pull loose yarns. Trim with scissors.
- It is normal for new rugs to shed fibers, especially wool rugs and hand tufted rugs. Frequent vacuuming will aid in eliminating excess loose fibers. The shedding will diminish with regular wear.
- Blot spills immediately by pressing firmly with clean, dry, white paper towels or cloth towels, working from the outside of the spill inward to avoid spreading. Continue blotting until no moisture transfers to the towel.
- Use a recommended ph balanced, no dye, rug cleaning product for spot cleaning. We recommend Capture available for sale at any local Rug & Home.
Shipping & Returns
This item ships FREE via either UPS or FedEx within the delivery time frame quoted. If the rug is oversized or custom, it will ship by common carrier and may require a longer lead time for delivery. If you have any questions, please contact customer service at email@example.com or call 1-877-RUG-HOME (877-784-4663).
We at Rug & Home want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase and, to ensure this, we have a convenient 7-day in-home-trial-policy for non-custom rug purchases. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return it within 7 days from the date the merchandise was delivered for a full refund (excluding return trip shipping fees).
Clearly marked custom made to order rugs and (opened) rug pads are non-refundable and are considered final sale. Any cancellations or changes to a custom rug order must be made within 24 hours or before production has started. Please see our Return Policy for complete details.