The Adrienne collection from Oriental Weavers is machine-woven in the USA of 100% polypropylene, using high-twist, two-tone yarns for added textural interest. Designs burst with pops of color while cool earthy neutrals and a deep navy backgrounds allow the intense colors to shine. This rug is perfect for your living room, dining room, den, bedroom, or any living space.
- Brand : Oriental Weavers
- Collection : Adrienne
- Design Number : 4145E
- Material : Polypropylene
- Construction : Machine Made
- Made In : United States
- Pile Height : 0.31 inches
Product Detail :
- All Colors In Rug- Green, Plum, Stone Grey, Blue, Brown And Orange
- Stain Resistant
- Fire Resistant
Rug Care & Cleaning
With proper care and cleaning of your rug, you can help ensure your investment will last longer.
- A rug pad is recommended to prevent slipping and to extend the life of your rug.
- Vacuum rugs regularly. Set the vacuum height gauge to its highest setting, as some powerful vacuums may damage the pile or bound edges of your rug.
- Vacuum shag rugs with a straight suction vacuum. Never use a beater bar on a shag rug or jute rug.
- Do not pull loose yarns. Trim with scissors.
- It is normal for new rugs to shed fibers, especially wool rugs and hand tufted rugs. Frequent vacuuming will aid in eliminating excess loose fibers. The shedding will diminish with regular wear.
- Blot spills immediately by pressing firmly with clean, dry, white paper towels or cloth towels, working from the outside of the spill inward to avoid spreading. Continue blotting until no moisture transfers to the towel.
- Use a recommended ph balanced, no dye, rug cleaning product for spot cleaning. We recommend Capture available for sale at any local Rug & Home.