The Alexandria Collection features deeply dyed and distressed traditional designs that offer the look and feel of heirloom quality rugs - without the burden of careful antique care. In fact, this collection is strong, resilient and capable of handling your highest traffic areas with both style and grace. Made in the USA. This rug is perfect for your living room, dining room, den, bedroom, or any living space.
- Brand : Orian
- Collection : Alexandria
- Design Number : 4512
- Design Name : Olympus
- Construction : Machine Made
- Material : 100% Polypropylene
- Backing : Jute Backing
- Made In : USA
- Pile Height : 0.4
- Indoor/Outdoor : Indoor
Product Details :
- A deep navy base makes this rug an easy addition to any traditional space. Especially when crowned with golden hues in the most delightful detail.
- The bold design is ideal for easy pattern mixing - with a flexible color palette that adjusts to a variety of styles.
- Interesting and intricate, this area rug's design features multiple focal points to endless visual interest.
- Rich dyes create dynamic depth for lasting colors that make a impact.
- Polypropylene fibers offer unparalleled softness and durability. This area rug is virtually non-shedding and stain-resistance for years of comfortable, confident wear.
Rug Care & Cleaning
With proper care and cleaning of your rug, you can help ensure your investment will last longer.
- A rug pad is recommended to prevent slipping and to extend the life of your rug.
- Vacuum rugs regularly. Set the vacuum height gauge to its highest setting, as some powerful vacuums may damage the pile or bound edges of your rug.
- Vacuum shag rugs with a straight suction vacuum. Never use a beater bar on a shag rug or jute rug.
- Do not pull loose yarns. Trim with scissors.
- It is normal for new rugs to shed fibers, especially wool rugs and hand tufted rugs. Frequent vacuuming will aid in eliminating excess loose fibers. The shedding will diminish with regular wear.
- Blot spills immediately by pressing firmly with clean, dry, white paper towels or cloth towels, working from the outside of the spill inward to avoid spreading. Continue blotting until no moisture transfers to the towel.
- Use a recommended ph balanced, no dye, rug cleaning product for spot cleaning. We recommend Capture available for sale at any local Rug & Home.
Shipping & Returns
This item ships FREE via either UPS or FedEx within the delivery time frame quoted. If the rug is oversized or custom, it will ship by common carrier and may require a longer lead time for delivery. If you have any questions, please contact customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-877-RUG-HOME (877-784-4663).
We at Rug & Home want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase and, to ensure this, we have a convenient 7-day in-home-trial-policy for non-custom rug purchases. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may request a return within 7 days from the date the merchandise was delivered for a full refund (excluding return trip shipping fees).
FINAL SALE ITEMS
Clearly marked custom made to order rugs, (opened) rug pads, and all furniture are non-refundable and are considered FINAL SALE. Any cancellations or changes to a custom rug order must be made within 24 hours or before production has started. Please see our Return Policy for complete details.