With its thick, braided texture and pristine color options, the Anchorage collection by Surya radiates warmth and elegant charm that is utterly incomparable. Hand woven in India of 100% felted New Zealand wool. Custom sizes available. This rug is perfect for your living room, dining room, den, bedroom, or any living space.
- Brand : Surya
- Collection : Anchorage
- Design Number : ANC-1006
- Construction : Flat Weave & Hand Woven
- Material : 100% Wool
- Backing : No Backing
- Made In : India
- Pile Height : 0
- Indoor/Outdoor : Indoor
Product Details :
- Colors: Charcoal, Ivory, Dark Brown
- No Pile
Rug Care & Cleaning
With proper care and cleaning of your rug, you can help ensure your investment will last longer.
- A rug pad is recommended to prevent slipping and to extend the life of your rug.
- Vacuum rugs regularly. Set the vacuum height gauge to its highest setting, as some powerful vacuums may damage the pile or bound edges of your rug.
- Vacuum shag rugs with a straight suction vacuum. Never use a beater bar on a shag rug or jute rug.
- Do not pull loose yarns. Trim with scissors.
- It is normal for new rugs to shed fibers, especially wool rugs and hand tufted rugs. Frequent vacuuming will aid in eliminating excess loose fibers. The shedding will diminish with regular wear.
- Blot spills immediately by pressing firmly with clean, dry, white paper towels or cloth towels, working from the outside of the spill inward to avoid spreading. Continue blotting until no moisture transfers to the towel.
- Use a recommended ph balanced, no dye, rug cleaning product for spot cleaning. We recommend Capture available for sale at any local Rug & Home.