The Aria Collection dazzles the senses with updated traditional patterns in rich, overdyed colorways and a supremely soft and dense textured pile that will bring luxury and style to any living space. This rug is perfect for your living room, dining room, den, bedroom, or any living space. Shop for similar rugs like this one in our Asheville, NC; Kannapolis, NC and Gaffney, SC Rug & Home showrooms.
- Brand: Orian
- Collection: Aria
- Design Number: 8224
- Design Name: Kashmir
- Construction: Machine Made
- Material: 100% Polypropylene
- Backing: Cotton Backing
- Made In: USA
- Pile Height: 0.7
- Indoor/Outdoor: Indoor
- A collection of gorgeous reds and golds give way to a fantastically floral patterned area rug that accents your traditional style beautifully.
- Woven in the USA from yarn-dyed synthetic fibers, this rug provides brilliant color depth with 2X the amount of dye we normally use. This area rug is an extraordinary value, given its high durability, supreme softness and easy maintenance.
- Reliably constructed by Orian Rugs from 100% premium polypropylene fibers, this rug is virtually non-shedding and completely stain- and fade-resistant for long-wearing elegance and performance.
- Since 1979, Orian Rugs has crafted rugs of the highest quality and Incomparable style. Our products are guaranteed to remain defect-free for 1-year from time of purchase.
- Bold hues in a deep color palette make this area rug a must-have for any room that calls for an energizing pop of color and an inspired, artistic interpretation of pattern.
Rug Care & Cleaning
With proper care and cleaning of your rug, you can help ensure your investment will last longer.
- A rug pad is recommended to prevent slipping and to extend the life of your rug.
- Vacuum rugs regularly. Set the vacuum height gauge to its highest setting, as some powerful vacuums may damage the pile or bound edges of your rug.
- Vacuum shag rugs with a straight suction vacuum. Never use a beater bar on a shag rug or jute rug.
- Do not pull loose yarns. Trim with scissors.
- It is normal for new rugs to shed fibers, especially wool rugs and hand tufted rugs. Frequent vacuuming will aid in eliminating excess loose fibers. The shedding will diminish with regular wear.
- Blot spills immediately by pressing firmly with clean, dry, white paper towels or cloth towels, working from the outside of the spill inward to avoid spreading. Continue blotting until no moisture transfers to the towel.
- Use a recommended ph balanced, no dye, rug cleaning product for spot cleaning. We recommend Capture available for sale at any local Rug & Home.
Shipping & Returns
This item ships FREE via either UPS or FedEx within the delivery time frame quoted. If the rug is oversized or custom, it will ship by common carrier and may require a longer lead time for delivery. If you have any questions, please contact customer service at email@example.com or call 1-877-RUG-HOME (877-784-4663).
We at Rug & Home want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase and, to ensure this, we have a convenient 7-day in-home-trial-policy for non-custom rug purchases. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return it within 7 days from the date the merchandise was delivered for a full refund (excluding return trip shipping fees).
Clearly marked custom made to order rugs and (opened) rug pads are non-refundable and are considered final sale. Any cancellations or changes to a custom rug order must be made within 24 hours or before production has started. Please see our Return Policy for complete details.