The Artisan Collection by Scott Living brings accessible luxury to any space in polished, classic designs illuminated by a palette of mineral-inspired colors. Divine dustings of shimmering cream and gold viscose combine to create a rich, detailed texture. Karastan's exclusive triexta SmartStrand Silk yarn infuses the styles of the Artisan Collection with a sumptuous softness and a built-in premium stain and soil resistance that will never wear or wash off. This rug is perfect for your living room, dining room, den, bedroom, or any living space
- Brand : Karastan
- Collection : Artisan
- Design Number : 91679 10037
- Design Name : Equilibrium by Scott Living
- Construction : Machine Made
- Material : 100% Triexta (SmartStrand Silk)
- Backing : Hard Latex Backing
- Made In : USA
- Pile Height : 0.6
- Indoor/Outdoor : Indoor
Product Details :
- Luxurious Art Deco inspired strokes of golden color create an aura of extravagance with the modern motif of Karastans Equilibrium Area Rug in Brushed Gold. Balanced by beautiful hues of antique white, mushroom taupe and neutral desert, Equilibrium is just as its name suggests. This original design was created in collaboration with Scott Living, a lifestyle brand inspired by the unique heirloom industrial and modern aesthetic design philosophy of Drew and Jonathan Scott, hosts of HGTVs Property Brothers series. A debut of Karastans Artisan Collection, this area rug is woven with the innovative built-in stain protection and luxurious softness of Karastans exclusive Smartstrand Silk yarn. As smooth as lush velvet, the designs of the Artisan Collection offer the upmost in comfort and an irresistible silky soft sheen.
- Cut Pile
- SmartStrand Silk By Karastan
- 1 Year Limited Manufacturing Defects Warranty
Rug Care & Cleaning
With proper care and cleaning of your rug, you can help ensure your investment will last longer.
- A rug pad is recommended to prevent slipping and to extend the life of your rug.
- Vacuum rugs regularly. Set the vacuum height gauge to its highest setting, as some powerful vacuums may damage the pile or bound edges of your rug.
- Vacuum shag rugs with a straight suction vacuum. Never use a beater bar on a shag rug or jute rug.
- Do not pull loose yarns. Trim with scissors.
- It is normal for new rugs to shed fibers, especially wool rugs and hand tufted rugs. Frequent vacuuming will aid in eliminating excess loose fibers. The shedding will diminish with regular wear.
- Blot spills immediately by pressing firmly with clean, dry, white paper towels or cloth towels, working from the outside of the spill inward to avoid spreading. Continue blotting until no moisture transfers to the towel.
- Use a recommended ph balanced, no dye, rug cleaning product for spot cleaning. We recommend Capture available for sale at any local Rug & Home.
Shipping & Returns
This item ships FREE via either UPS or FedEx within the delivery time frame quoted. If the rug is oversized or custom, it will ship by common carrier and may require a longer lead time for delivery. If you have any questions, please contact customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-877-RUG-HOME (877-784-4663).
We at Rug & Home want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase and, to ensure this, we have a convenient 7-day in-home-trial-policy for non-custom rug purchases. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may request a return within 7 days from the date the merchandise was delivered for a full refund (excluding return trip shipping fees).
Clearly marked custom made to order rugs and (opened) rug pads are non-refundable and are considered final sale. Any cancellations or changes to a custom rug order must be made within 24 hours or before production has started. Please see our Return Policy for complete details.