Avery consists of tasteful southwestern geometric patterns with an elegant twist of a Boho aesthetic. Not only are the Avery rugs invitingly smooth, but the beautiful ribbed texture creates for a high-low thats hard to resist to touch. With light creams as a backdrop, the setting is ideal for the beiges, golds, browns, and blacks of the design-work to create a modern motif. Despite the delicacy of their smooth feel, Avery rugs are durable, shed-free, and overall easy to maintain. This rug is perfect for your living room, dining room, den, bedroom, or any living space
- Brand : Dynamic Rugs
- Collection : Avery
- Design Number : 6542 180
- Construction : Machine Made
- Material : 100% Heatset Frieze Polypropylene
- Made In : Turkey
- Pile Height : 0.3
- Indoor/Outdoor : Indoor
Product Details :
- Medium Pile
- Easy Care
- High-Low Texture
Please note colors are relative due to differences between monitors and designs may slightly vary by size.
Rug Care & Cleaning
With proper care and cleaning of your rug, you can help ensure your investment will last longer.
- A rug pad is recommended to prevent slipping and to extend the life of your rug.
- Vacuum rugs regularly. Set the vacuum height gauge to its highest setting, as some powerful vacuums may damage the pile or bound edges of your rug.
- Vacuum shag rugs with a straight suction vacuum. Never use a beater bar on a shag rug or jute rug.
- Do not pull loose yarns. Trim with scissors.
- It is normal for new rugs to shed fibers, especially wool rugs and hand tufted rugs. Frequent vacuuming will aid in eliminating excess loose fibers. The shedding will diminish with regular wear.
- Blot spills immediately by pressing firmly with clean, dry, white paper towels or cloth towels, working from the outside of the spill inward to avoid spreading. Continue blotting until no moisture transfers to the towel.
- Use a recommended ph balanced, no dye, rug cleaning product for spot cleaning. We recommend Capture available for sale at any local Rug & Home.