Sweeping washes of neutral beige and grey color flow across the velvety soft canvas of Mohawk Homes Chilmark Area Rug in Grey. Woven with Mohawk Homes exclusive environmentally friendly Everstrand, a premium polyester yarn created from post-consumer recycled plastic water bottles, the plush rugs of the Berkshire Collection are as easy on the eyes as the environment around us. While Everstrand is renowned for sensuous softness, this silky yarn also offers superior strength stain resistance, dependable durability and an illustrious color clarity. Refreshingly radiant, colors come to life through a subtle light catching sheen that is inherent to this luxurious yarn.
Unsurpassed in quality and style without sacrificing affordability, Mohawk Homes woven area and accent rugs are beautiful additions to any room in your home. In addition to their beauty and durability, the rugs are made from superior materials, blending the right colors, textures and patterns to express your personal style.
- Brand : Mohawk
- Collection : Berkshire
- Design Number : 90626 94011
- Design Name : Chilmark Grey
- Construction : Flat Weave and Hand Woven
- Material : 100% Polyester (EverStrand PET)
- Backing : Hard Latex
- Made In : USA
- Pile Height : 0.91
- Indoor/Outdoor : Indoor
Product Details :
- Cut Pile Shag
- List of Rug Colors: Cream, Grey
Rug Care & Cleaning
With proper care and cleaning of your rug, you can help ensure your investment will last longer.
- A rug pad is recommended to prevent slipping and to extend the life of your rug.
- Vacuum rugs regularly. Set the vacuum height gauge to its highest setting, as some powerful vacuums may damage the pile or bound edges of your rug.
- Vacuum shag rugs with a straight suction vacuum. Never use a beater bar on a shag rug or jute rug.
- Do not pull loose yarns. Trim with scissors.
- It is normal for new rugs to shed fibers, especially wool rugs and hand tufted rugs. Frequent vacuuming will aid in eliminating excess loose fibers. The shedding will diminish with regular wear.
- Blot spills immediately by pressing firmly with clean, dry, white paper towels or cloth towels, working from the outside of the spill inward to avoid spreading. Continue blotting until no moisture transfers to the towel.
- Use a recommended ph balanced, no dye, rug cleaning product for spot cleaning. We recommend Capture available for sale at any local Rug & Home.
Shipping & Returns
This item ships FREE via either UPS or FedEx within the delivery time frame quoted. If the rug is oversized or custom, it will ship by common carrier and may require a longer lead time for delivery. If you have any questions, please contact customer service at email@example.com or call 1-877-RUG-HOME (877-784-4663).
We at Rug & Home want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase and, to ensure this, we have a convenient 7-day in-home-trial-policy for non-custom rug purchases. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may request a return within 7 days from the date the merchandise was delivered for a full refund (excluding return trip shipping fees).
FINAL SALE ITEMS
Clearly marked custom made to order rugs, (opened) rug pads, and all furniture are non-refundable and are considered FINAL SALE. Any cancellations or changes to a custom rug order must be made within 24 hours or before production has started. Please see our Return Policy for complete details.