The Bowen collection features high/low textured construction with a super soft hand. From organic abstracts and active solids to bold geometrics and textured traditionals, Bowen offers a broad assortment of patterns for your decor. A furniture friendly color palette of fresh, light neutrals are contrasted with deep navy and black as well as subtle shades of warm blush and soft camel. Machine-woven of a polypropylene/polyester blend.
- Brand : Oriental Weavers
- Collection : Bowen
- Design Number : 4928X
- Construction : Machine Made
- Material : Polypropylene/Polyester
- Backing : Woven Polypropylene
- Made In : Egypt
- Pile Height : 1
- Indoor/Outdoor : Indoor
- Product Details : Cut Pile
Rug Care & Cleaning
With proper care and cleaning of your rug, you can help ensure your investment will last longer.
- A rug pad is recommended to prevent slipping and to extend the life of your rug.
- Vacuum rugs regularly. Set the vacuum height gauge to its highest setting, as some powerful vacuums may damage the pile or bound edges of your rug.
- Vacuum shag rugs with a straight suction vacuum. Never use a beater bar on a shag rug or jute rug.
- Do not pull loose yarns. Trim with scissors.
- It is normal for new rugs to shed fibers, especially wool rugs and hand tufted rugs. Frequent vacuuming will aid in eliminating excess loose fibers. The shedding will diminish with regular wear.
- Blot spills immediately by pressing firmly with clean, dry, white paper towels or cloth towels, working from the outside of the spill inward to avoid spreading. Continue blotting until no moisture transfers to the towel.
- Use a recommended ph balanced, no dye, rug cleaning product for spot cleaning. We recommend Capture available for sale at any local Rug & Home.