Bring this peaceful palms into your home today and enjoy the versatility and style of this exquisite piece. This accent rug could easily be added to a sun room, patio space, or kitchen area. The machine made construction allows this rug to be the perfect fit for high traffic area or even some sandy patio, as this piece is easily shaken out. Don't overlook the endless opportunities this indoor/outdoor collection has to offer for a variety of different spaces in your home.
- Brand : LR Resources
- Collection : Catalina
- Design Number : LR81503
- Construction : Machine Made
- Material : 100% Polypropylene
- Backing : Polypropylene
- Made In : Turkey
- Pile Height : 0.4
- Indoor/Outdoor : Outdoor
Product Details :
- Machine Made in Turkey
- Made of 100% Polypropylene with Polypropylene backing
- Ideal accent piece for indoor/outdoor décor.
- Cleaning & Removing Stains: Quick action following a spill is essential in order to keep a permanent stain from setting into your rug. For liquid spills, use a clean, undyed cloth and press firmly around the spill to absorb as much as possible. Do not rub! This will cause the stain to set deeper into the rug, making it harder to remove and increasing the likelihood that it will reappear. For hard to remove stains, professional rug cleaning is recommended.
- Rug pads recommend for rug longevity, safety, and to avoid scratches. Flattening can take anywhere from 3-7 days depending on the season ands placement of your rug. To expedite this process, massage the creases with your hands to loosen the backing and help flatten the rug faster.
Rug Care & Cleaning
With proper care and cleaning of your rug, you can help ensure your investment will last longer.
- A rug pad is recommended to prevent slipping and to extend the life of your rug.
- Vacuum rugs regularly. Set the vacuum height gauge to its highest setting, as some powerful vacuums may damage the pile or bound edges of your rug.
- Vacuum shag rugs with a straight suction vacuum. Never use a beater bar on a shag rug or jute rug.
- Do not pull loose yarns. Trim with scissors.
- It is normal for new rugs to shed fibers, especially wool rugs and hand tufted rugs. Frequent vacuuming will aid in eliminating excess loose fibers. The shedding will diminish with regular wear.
- Blot spills immediately by pressing firmly with clean, dry, white paper towels or cloth towels, working from the outside of the spill inward to avoid spreading. Continue blotting until no moisture transfers to the towel.
- Use a recommended ph balanced, no dye, rug cleaning product for spot cleaning. We recommend Capture available for sale at any local Rug & Home.
Shipping & Returns
This item ships FREE via either UPS or FedEx within the delivery time frame quoted. If the rug is oversized or custom, it will ship by common carrier and may require a longer lead time for delivery. If you have any questions, please contact customer service at email@example.com or call 1-877-RUG-HOME (877-784-4663).
We at Rug & Home want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase and, to ensure this, we have a convenient 7-day in-home-trial-policy for non-custom rug purchases. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may request a return within 7 days from the date the merchandise was delivered for a full refund (excluding return trip shipping fees).
FINAL SALE ITEMS
Clearly marked custom made to order rugs, (opened) rug pads, and all furniture are non-refundable and are considered FINAL SALE. Any cancellations or changes to a custom rug order must be made within 24 hours or before production has started. Please see our Return Policy for complete details.