The show-stopping yet surprisingly versatile appeal of the Catalyst collection brings contemporary edge to any home. The sleek and stunningly eclectic Saber rug boasts a black, silver, and gray tiger stripe that lends the perfect touch of exotic style to on-trend spaces. This wildly patterned power-loomed rug features metallic polyester fibers blended with stain-resistant polypropylene for a brilliant sheen from various perspectives. This rug is perfect for your living room, dining room, den, bedroom, or any living space. Shop for similar rugs like this one in our Asheville, NC; Kannapolis, NC; Pineville, NC and Gaffney, SC Rug & Home showrooms.
- Brand : Jaipur
- Collection : Catalyst
- Design Number : CTY05
- Design Name : Saber
- Construction : Machine Made
- Material : 35% Metallic Polyester 35% Polypropylene 30% Polyester
- Backing : N/A
- Made In : Turkey
- Pile Height : 0.4
- Indoor/Outdoor : Indoor
- Product Details : Power-Loomed Performance: the precision of design and machine-made quality offer a range of patterns, styles
- and colors; Lustrous Finish : made of 35% metallic polyester, 35% polypropylene
and 30% polyester for a brilliant shine; Medium Pile :
- 0.4 inch pile adds soft texture and a metallic sheen to any space
- Care and Cleaning: Blot stains right away and mild soap mixed with equal parts white vinegar and water. Vacuum with beater bar off.
Rug Care & Cleaning
With proper care and cleaning of your rug, you can help ensure your investment will last longer.
- A rug pad is recommended to prevent slipping and to extend the life of your rug.
- Vacuum rugs regularly. Set the vacuum height gauge to its highest setting, as some powerful vacuums may damage the pile or bound edges of your rug.
- Vacuum shag rugs with a straight suction vacuum. Never use a beater bar on a shag rug or jute rug.
- Do not pull loose yarns. Trim with scissors.
- It is normal for new rugs to shed fibers, especially wool rugs and hand tufted rugs. Frequent vacuuming will aid in eliminating excess loose fibers. The shedding will diminish with regular wear.
- Blot spills immediately by pressing firmly with clean, dry, white paper towels or cloth towels, working from the outside of the spill inward to avoid spreading. Continue blotting until no moisture transfers to the towel.
- Use a recommended ph balanced, no dye, rug cleaning product for spot cleaning. We recommend Capture available for sale at any local Rug & Home.
Shipping & Returns
This item ships FREE via either UPS or FedEx within the delivery time frame quoted. If the rug is oversized or custom, it will ship by common carrier and may require a longer lead time for delivery. If you have any questions, please contact customer service at email@example.com or call 1-877-RUG-HOME (877-784-4663).
We at Rug & Home want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase and, to ensure this, we have a convenient 7-day in-home-trial-policy for non-custom rug purchases. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return it within 7 days from the date the merchandise was delivered for a full refund (excluding return trip shipping fees).
Clearly marked custom made to order rugs and (opened) rug pads are non-refundable and are considered final sale. Any cancellations or changes to a custom rug order must be made within 24 hours or before production has started. Please see our Return Policy for complete details.