These beautiful Rug & Home exclusives come directly from India. Hand knotted by our rug artisans the Athena collection features an exquisite set of fresco and transitional designs redefined in fine loop and cut texture. The ribbed effect created in this collection gives a very sophisticated reflective finish to these rugs. Each design is a true gem!This rug is perfect for your living room, dining room, den, bedroom, or any living space. This rug is handcrafted by our rug artisans, made to order, and may take up to 3 to 4 months for delivery.
10/32 Hand Knotted 80% Wool 20% Bamboo Silk
- Brand : Rug & Home Carpets
- Collection : Athena
- Design Number : AT-04
- Material : 80% Wool, 20% Bamboo Silk
- Construction : Hand Knotted
- Made In : India
- Pile Height : 1/2"
Rug Care & Cleaning
With proper care and cleaning of your rug, you can help ensure your investment will last longer.
- A rug pad is recommended to prevent slipping and to extend the life of your rug.
- Vacuum rugs regularly. Set the vacuum height gauge to its highest setting, as some powerful vacuums may damage the pile or bound edges of your rug.
- Vacuum shag rugs with a straight suction vacuum. Never use a beater bar on a shag rug or jute rug.
- Do not pull loose yarns. Trim with scissors.
- It is normal for new rugs to shed fibers, especially wool rugs and hand tufted rugs. Frequent vacuuming will aid in eliminating excess loose fibers. The shedding will diminish with regular wear.
- Blot spills immediately by pressing firmly with clean, dry, white paper towels or cloth towels, working from the outside of the spill inward to avoid spreading. Continue blotting until no moisture transfers to the towel.
- Use a recommended ph balanced, no dye, rug cleaning product for spot cleaning. We recommend Capture available for sale at any local Rug & Home.