Inspired by traditional Turkish designs, the Coredora collection boasts vibrant hues and a stunning hand-knotted quality. The Zetta rug showcases a geometric medallion motif in a vivid palette of pink, orange, cream, and light gray. Crafted of soft yet durable wool, this runner is comfortable underfoot and perfect for hallways or bedside spaces.
- Brand : Jaipur
- Collection : Coredora
- Design Number : CRD03
- Design Name : Zetta
- Construction : Hand Knotted
- Material : 100% Wool
- Made In : India
- Pile Height : 1/6"
- Indoor/Outdoor : Indoor
- Product Details : Exceptional Quality: hand knotted by artisans in India for a luxurious
high-quality design ; Stylish Durability :
- made of 100% wool for optimum durability
- Texture Focus: soft
- textural pile accentuates the rug's handcrafted quality; Care and Cleaning : Blot stains immediately and clean with mild soap mixed with equal parts white vinegar and water. Shedding is normal: vacuum regularly with beater bar off
- and shedding will reduce over time.; Rug Pad Recommended : provide extra cushioning and insulation with a felt rug pad
Rug Care & Cleaning
With proper care and cleaning of your rug, you can help ensure your investment will last longer.
- A rug pad is recommended to prevent slipping and to extend the life of your rug.
- Vacuum rugs regularly. Set the vacuum height gauge to its highest setting, as some powerful vacuums may damage the pile or bound edges of your rug.
- Vacuum shag rugs with a straight suction vacuum. Never use a beater bar on a shag rug or jute rug.
- Do not pull loose yarns. Trim with scissors.
- It is normal for new rugs to shed fibers, especially wool rugs and hand tufted rugs. Frequent vacuuming will aid in eliminating excess loose fibers. The shedding will diminish with regular wear.
- Blot spills immediately by pressing firmly with clean, dry, white paper towels or cloth towels, working from the outside of the spill inward to avoid spreading. Continue blotting until no moisture transfers to the towel.
- Use a recommended ph balanced, no dye, rug cleaning product for spot cleaning. We recommend Capture available for sale at any local Rug & Home.
Shipping & Returns
This item ships FREE via either UPS or FedEx within the delivery time frame quoted. If the rug is oversized or custom, it will ship by common carrier and may require a longer lead time for delivery. If you have any questions, please contact customer service at email@example.com or call 1-877-RUG-HOME (877-784-4663).
We at Rug & Home want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase and, to ensure this, we have a convenient 7-day in-home-trial-policy for non-custom rug purchases. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may request a return within 7 days from the date the merchandise was delivered for a full refund (excluding return trip shipping fees).
FINAL SALE ITEMS
Clearly marked custom made to order rugs, (opened) rug pads, and all furniture are non-refundable and are considered FINAL SALE. Any cancellations or changes to a custom rug order must be made within 24 hours or before production has started. Please see our Return Policy for complete details.