Influenced by the glamour of brushed gold prevalent in high end jewelry, home accents, furniture and lighting, the Cosmopolitan Collection combines divine dustings of shimmering cream and gold viscose with velvety textures. Polished patterns rooted in a taste for timeless traditional designs are illuminated by a palette of mineral colors, like jadeite, heathered violet and cornflower. Fused with the luxurious finish of Karastan's exclusive triexta SmartStrand Silk yarn, the styles of the Cosmopolitan Collection feature the sumptuous softness of silk and a built-in premium lifetime stain and soil resistance that will never wear or wash off.
- Brand : Karastan
- Collection : Cosmopolitan
- Design Number : 90953 90116
- Design Name : Nirvana Smokey Gray by Virginia Langley
- Construction : Machine Made
- Material : Triexta (SmartStrand) with Viscose Accents
- Backing : Latex
- Made In : United States
- Pile Height : 0.6
- Indoor/Outdoor : Indoor
Product Details :
- A design debut from legendary textile fashion designer, Virginia Langley, the Nirvana is true to its heavenly namesake. Picturesque nature inspired motifs and tranquil colors softly eroded to reveal a neutral striated base. Fused with the luxurious finish of Karastan's exclusive triexta SmartStrand Silk yarn, the styles of the Cosmopolitan Collection feature the sumptuous softness of silk and a built-in premium lifetime stain and soil resistance that will never wear or wash off. Divine dustings of shimmering cream and gold viscose softly contrast the velvety texture of this original Karastan creation. Available in Indigo, Jade, Smokey Grey and Brushed Gold.
- Cut Pile
- SmartStrand Silk By Karastan
- 1 Year Limited Manufacturing Defects Warranty
Rug Care & Cleaning
With proper care and cleaning of your rug, you can help ensure your investment will last longer.
- A rug pad is recommended to prevent slipping and to extend the life of your rug.
- Vacuum rugs regularly. Set the vacuum height gauge to its highest setting, as some powerful vacuums may damage the pile or bound edges of your rug.
- Vacuum shag rugs with a straight suction vacuum. Never use a beater bar on a shag rug or jute rug.
- Do not pull loose yarns. Trim with scissors.
- It is normal for new rugs to shed fibers, especially wool rugs and hand tufted rugs. Frequent vacuuming will aid in eliminating excess loose fibers. The shedding will diminish with regular wear.
- Blot spills immediately by pressing firmly with clean, dry, white paper towels or cloth towels, working from the outside of the spill inward to avoid spreading. Continue blotting until no moisture transfers to the towel.
- Use a recommended ph balanced, no dye, rug cleaning product for spot cleaning. We recommend Capture available for sale at any local Rug & Home.