Decollage is a new cutting-edge collection of modern sophisticated rugs from Karastan. The name decollage; refers to the deconstructing of art. This concept inspired the designs of this collection. Several of the rugs are works of modern abstract impressions with textures that give the idea of layers being applied or removed. This collection is woven from wool and viscose and features a low plush pile.
- Brand : Karastan
- Collection : Decollage
- Design Number : RG968 5059
- Design Name : Tempera Neutral
- Construction : Machine Made
- Material : 74% Wool/ 26% Viscose
- Backing : Cotton/ Latex
- Made In : China
- Pile Height : 0.3
- Indoor/Outdoor : Indoor
Product Details :
- Splashes of grey, taupe and beige color create modern movement in the contemporary abstract design of the Tempera Area Rug in Neutral of Karastan's Decollage Collection. Woven with a blend of 74% wool and 26% viscose, the Decollage Collection indulges the senses with chic contrast between plush wool and shimmering viscose yarn. Inherently stain resistant and designed with lasting durability, the area rugs of this collection offer the legendary heirloom quality you've come to know and expect from Karastan.
- Cut Pile
- 1 Year Limited Manufacturing Defects Warranty
Rug Care & Cleaning
With proper care and cleaning of your rug, you can help ensure your investment will last longer.
- A rug pad is recommended to prevent slipping and to extend the life of your rug.
- Vacuum rugs regularly. Set the vacuum height gauge to its highest setting, as some powerful vacuums may damage the pile or bound edges of your rug.
- Vacuum shag rugs with a straight suction vacuum. Never use a beater bar on a shag rug or jute rug.
- Do not pull loose yarns. Trim with scissors.
- It is normal for new rugs to shed fibers, especially wool rugs and hand tufted rugs. Frequent vacuuming will aid in eliminating excess loose fibers. The shedding will diminish with regular wear.
- Blot spills immediately by pressing firmly with clean, dry, white paper towels or cloth towels, working from the outside of the spill inward to avoid spreading. Continue blotting until no moisture transfers to the towel.
- Use a recommended ph balanced, no dye, rug cleaning product for spot cleaning. We recommend Capture available for sale at any local Rug & Home.