Decollage is a new cutting-edge collection of modern sophisticated rugs from Karastan. The name decollage; refers to the deconstructing of art. This concept inspired the designs of this collection. Several of the rugs are works of modern abstract impressions with textures that give the idea of layers being applied or removed. This collection is woven from wool and viscose and features a low plush pile.
- Brand: Karastan
- Collection: Decollage
- Design Number: RG968 5068
- Design Name: Translucence Water
- Construction: Machine Made
- Material: 96% Wool/ 4% Viscose
- Backing: Cotton/ Latex
- Made In: China
- Pile Height: 0.3
- Indoor/Outdoor: Indoor
- Abstract prisms offer a geometric edge to the contemporary watercolor inspired design of the Translucence Area Rug in Water from Karastan's Decollage Collection. Rich with neutral shades of beige, gold, grey and accents of mysterious dark midnight blue, the Translucence Area Rug is a modern masterpiece. Woven with a blend of 96% wool and 4% viscose, the Decollage Collection indulges the senses with chic contrast between plush wool and shimmering viscose yarn. Inherently stain resistant and designed with lasting durability, the area rugs of this collection offer the legendary heirloom quality you've come to know and expect from Karastan.
- Cut Pile
- 1 Year Limited Manufacturing Defects Warranty
Rug Care & Cleaning
With proper care and cleaning of your rug, you can help ensure your investment will last longer.
- A rug pad is recommended to prevent slipping and to extend the life of your rug.
- Vacuum rugs regularly. Set the vacuum height gauge to its highest setting, as some powerful vacuums may damage the pile or bound edges of your rug.
- Vacuum shag rugs with a straight suction vacuum. Never use a beater bar on a shag rug or jute rug.
- Do not pull loose yarns. Trim with scissors.
- It is normal for new rugs to shed fibers, especially wool rugs and hand tufted rugs. Frequent vacuuming will aid in eliminating excess loose fibers. The shedding will diminish with regular wear.
- Blot spills immediately by pressing firmly with clean, dry, white paper towels or cloth towels, working from the outside of the spill inward to avoid spreading. Continue blotting until no moisture transfers to the towel.
- Use a recommended ph balanced, no dye, rug cleaning product for spot cleaning. We recommend Capture available for sale at any local Rug & Home.
Shipping & Returns
This item ships FREE via either UPS, FedEx, or freight within the delivery time frame quoted.
If the rug is oversized, 9x12 and larger, it will ship by freight carrier and may require a longer lead time for delivery. Large freight trucks will require an appointment for delivery. If for any reason the freight truck cannot reach your home you will be asked to meet the delivery truck at a nearby drop off location. If you have any questions, please contact customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-877-RUG-HOME (877-784-4663).
We at Rug & Home want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase and, to ensure this, we have a convenient 7-day in-home-trial-policy for non-custom rug purchases. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return it within 7 days from the date the merchandise was delivered for a full refund (excluding return trip shipping fees).
Clearly marked custom made to order rugs and (opened) rug pads are non-refundable and are considered final sale. Any cancellations or changes to a custom rug order must be made within 24 hours or before production has started. Please see our Return Policy for complete details.