The Dryden collection is designed to impress with globally-inspired patterns crafted using 2-ply space dyed yarns, which creates 24 shades of color. Woven in the US of Smartstrand silk for a velvety finish that comes with a lifetime stain and soil warranty. This rug is perfect for your living room, dining room, den, bedroom, or any living space. Shop for similar rugs like this one in our Asheville, NC; Kannapolis, NC and Gaffney, SC Rug & Home showrooms.
- Brand: American Rug Craftsmen
- Collection: Dryden
- Design: American Rug Craftsmen
- Material: Smart Stand with Triexta�
- Construction: Machine Made
- Made In: USA
- Pile Height: 0.39 inches
- Product Detail: Our Dryden Collection is the ultimate combination of style
- comfort and durability. This collection impresses those who demand fashionable style with patterns including: tribal kilims, modern ikats, and Moroccan tile patterns. Made from our softest and most talked about fiber, SmartStrand, this collection is carefully crafted using 2-ply space dyed yarns, providing 24 shades of color. Every new SmartStrand area rug comes with a lifetime stain and soil warranty. Manufactured entirely in the United States, American Rug Craftsmen�s woven area and accent rugs are beautiful additions to any room in your home.
Rug Care & Cleaning
With proper care and cleaning of your rug, you can help ensure your investment will last longer.
- A rug pad is recommended to prevent slipping and to extend the life of your rug.
- Vacuum rugs regularly. Set the vacuum height gauge to its highest setting, as some powerful vacuums may damage the pile or bound edges of your rug.
- Vacuum shag rugs with a straight suction vacuum. Never use a beater bar on a shag rug or jute rug.
- Do not pull loose yarns. Trim with scissors.
- It is normal for new rugs to shed fibers, especially wool rugs and hand tufted rugs. Frequent vacuuming will aid in eliminating excess loose fibers. The shedding will diminish with regular wear.
- Blot spills immediately by pressing firmly with clean, dry, white paper towels or cloth towels, working from the outside of the spill inward to avoid spreading. Continue blotting until no moisture transfers to the towel.
- Use a recommended ph balanced, no dye, rug cleaning product for spot cleaning. We recommend Capture available for sale at any local Rug & Home.
Shipping & Returns
This item ships FREE via either UPS or FedEx within the delivery time frame quoted. If the rug is oversized or custom, it will ship by common carrier and may require a longer lead time for delivery. If you have any questions, please contact customer service at email@example.com or call 1-877-RUG-HOME (877-784-4663).
We at Rug & Home want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase and, to ensure this, we have a convenient 7-day in-home-trial-policy for non-custom rug purchases. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return it within 7 days from the date the merchandise was delivered for a full refund (excluding return trip shipping fees).
Clearly marked custom made to order rugs and (opened) rug pads are non-refundable and are considered final sale. Any cancellations or changes to a custom rug order must be made within 24 hours or before production has started. Please see our Return Policy for complete details.