Abstract waving neutral oyster hued stripes are layered over a multicolored base for a chic contemporary contrast in the colorful design of Karastan Rugs' Calliope Area Rug. Woven with Karastan Rugs' exclusive ecofriendly EverStrand, a premium polyester yarn created from post-consumer recycled plastic water bottles, the designs of the Elements Collection are as easy on the eyes as the environment around us. Renowned for its irresistible softness, this silky yarn also offers superior strength stain resistance, dependable durability and an illustrious color clarity. Refreshing and radiant, colors come alive through the subtle light catching sheen inherent to this luxurious yarn.
Invitingly modern yet approachable, this collection speaks to the contemporary creative in us all. Its an eclectic assortment of modern, industrial, tribal, and global patternsartistic and casual, featuring fresh pops of color alongside neutral hues. Crafted with our exclusive EverStrand recycled polyester yarn, these styles offer lush softness, superior stain resistance, and dependable durability.
- Brand : Karastan
- Collection : Elements
- Design Number : 91647 10038
- Design Name : Calliope Multi
- Construction : Flat Weave and Hand Woven
- Material : 100% EverStrand (Polyester)
- Backing : Latex
- Made In : USA
- Pile Height : 0.39
- Indoor/Outdoor : Indoor
Product Details :
- Cut Pile
- List of Rug Colors: Oyster, Lagoon, Mustard, Mustard, Admiral Blue, Dark Linen, Celery, Ginger, Gun Metal, Onyx, Oat,
Rug Care & Cleaning
With proper care and cleaning of your rug, you can help ensure your investment will last longer.
- A rug pad is recommended to prevent slipping and to extend the life of your rug.
- Vacuum rugs regularly. Set the vacuum height gauge to its highest setting, as some powerful vacuums may damage the pile or bound edges of your rug.
- Vacuum shag rugs with a straight suction vacuum. Never use a beater bar on a shag rug or jute rug.
- Do not pull loose yarns. Trim with scissors.
- It is normal for new rugs to shed fibers, especially wool rugs and hand tufted rugs. Frequent vacuuming will aid in eliminating excess loose fibers. The shedding will diminish with regular wear.
- Blot spills immediately by pressing firmly with clean, dry, white paper towels or cloth towels, working from the outside of the spill inward to avoid spreading. Continue blotting until no moisture transfers to the towel.
- Use a recommended ph balanced, no dye, rug cleaning product for spot cleaning. We recommend Capture available for sale at any local Rug & Home.
Shipping & Returns
This item ships FREE via either UPS or FedEx within the delivery time frame quoted. If the rug is oversized or custom, it will ship by common carrier and may require a longer lead time for delivery. If you have any questions, please contact customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-877-RUG-HOME (877-784-4663).
We at Rug & Home want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase and, to ensure this, we have a convenient 7-day in-home-trial-policy for non-custom rug purchases. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may request a return within 7 days from the date the merchandise was delivered for a full refund (excluding return trip shipping fees).
FINAL SALE ITEMS
Clearly marked custom made to order rugs, (opened) rug pads, and all furniture are non-refundable and are considered FINAL SALE. Any cancellations or changes to a custom rug order must be made within 24 hours or before production has started. Please see our Return Policy for complete details.