Enigma showcases a carefully curated collection of abstract, texturally driven designs. Though avant-garde in every aspect, the contemporary styles of this collection have an effortless harmony with other decor elements as a result of their monochromatic aesthetic. Subtly shimmering sprinkles of viscose add a glimpse of glamour to the velvety texture of Karastan's exclusive triexta SmartStrand Silk yarn. Sumptuously soft to the touch, the luxurious styles of this collection feature the feel of silk alongside a premium, built-in lifetime stain and soil resistance that will never wear or wash off.
- Brand : Karastan
- Collection : Enigma
- Design Number : 91422 90116
- Design Name : Allure Smokey Gray by Virginia Langley
- Construction : Machine Made
- Material : 94% Triexta (SmartStrand Silk)/ 6% Rayon (Viscose)
- Backing : Latex
- Made In : United States
- Pile Height : 0.6
- Indoor/Outdoor : Indoor
Product Details :
- Inspired by the visibly textured brushstrokes of abstract art, Karastan's Allure Area Rug was created in collaboration with legendary textile designer, Virginia Langley. Cast in the smokey gray palette, this debut of Karastan's Enigma Collection showcases shades of neutral mushroom taupe, antique white and linen. The Enigma Collection delivers a carefully curated assortment of abstract, texturally driven designs. Subtly shimmering sprinkles of viscose add a glimpse of glamour to the velvety texture of Karastan's exclusive triexta SmartStrand Silk yarn. Sumptuously soft to the touch, the luxurious styles of this collection feature the feel of silk alongside SmartStrand's premium, built-in lifetime stain and soil resistance, expertly engineered to never wear or wash off.
- Cut Pile
- SmartStrand Silk By Karastan
- 1 Year Limited Manufacturing Defects Warranty
Rug Care & Cleaning
With proper care and cleaning of your rug, you can help ensure your investment will last longer.
- A rug pad is recommended to prevent slipping and to extend the life of your rug.
- Vacuum rugs regularly. Set the vacuum height gauge to its highest setting, as some powerful vacuums may damage the pile or bound edges of your rug.
- Vacuum shag rugs with a straight suction vacuum. Never use a beater bar on a shag rug or jute rug.
- Do not pull loose yarns. Trim with scissors.
- It is normal for new rugs to shed fibers, especially wool rugs and hand tufted rugs. Frequent vacuuming will aid in eliminating excess loose fibers. The shedding will diminish with regular wear.
- Blot spills immediately by pressing firmly with clean, dry, white paper towels or cloth towels, working from the outside of the spill inward to avoid spreading. Continue blotting until no moisture transfers to the towel.
- Use a recommended ph balanced, no dye, rug cleaning product for spot cleaning. We recommend Capture available for sale at any local Rug & Home.