Don't Worry, its SmartStrand! SmartStrand is the only rug fiber with built-in stain resistance that will never wear or wash off. In addition to its superior durability, SmartStrand is crafted from renewable corn resources. The production of the fiber requires less energy and emits less greenhouse gas than other manufactured rug fibers. This no fuss eco-friendly fiber makes a wonderful addition to any room and is sure to endure within most lived in areas. Not only is the Euphoria Collection crafted from a performance fiber, it also features a stunning subdued color pallet and an array of fashion forward designs that easily pair with todays home fashion trends.
- Brand: Karastan
- Collection: Euphoria
- Design Number: 90265 60106
- Design Name: Wexford Ash Grey
- Construction: Machine Made
- Material: 100% Triexta (SmartStrand Silk)
- Backing: Latex
- Made In: United States
- Pile Height: 0.6
- Indoor/Outdoor: Indoor
- Designed with a rich texture through intentional color variations and a subtle tile inspired design, the Wexford is a refreshing original debut from our Euphoria Collection. Set in a versatile palette of modern neutrals, the Wexford is the perfect backdrop for an array of decor scenes. Like others in our Euphoria Collection, the Wexford is created with the worry free comfort of our triexta SmartStrand silk fiber. Available Sandstone, Ash Grey, Willow Grey and Natural.
- Cut Pile
- SmartStrand Silk By Karastan
- 1 Year Limited Manufacturing Defects Warranty
Rug Care & Cleaning
With proper care and cleaning of your rug, you can help ensure your investment will last longer.
- A rug pad is recommended to prevent slipping and to extend the life of your rug.
- Vacuum rugs regularly. Set the vacuum height gauge to its highest setting, as some powerful vacuums may damage the pile or bound edges of your rug.
- Vacuum shag rugs with a straight suction vacuum. Never use a beater bar on a shag rug or jute rug.
- Do not pull loose yarns. Trim with scissors.
- It is normal for new rugs to shed fibers, especially wool rugs and hand tufted rugs. Frequent vacuuming will aid in eliminating excess loose fibers. The shedding will diminish with regular wear.
- Blot spills immediately by pressing firmly with clean, dry, white paper towels or cloth towels, working from the outside of the spill inward to avoid spreading. Continue blotting until no moisture transfers to the towel.
- Use a recommended ph balanced, no dye, rug cleaning product for spot cleaning. We recommend Capture available for sale at any local Rug & Home.
Shipping & Returns
This item ships FREE via either UPS or FedEx within the delivery time frame quoted. If the rug is oversized or custom, it will ship by common carrier and may require a longer lead time for delivery. If you have any questions, please contact customer service at email@example.com or call 1-877-RUG-HOME (877-784-4663).
We at Rug & Home want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase and, to ensure this, we have a convenient 7-day in-home-trial-policy for non-custom rug purchases. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return it within 7 days from the date the merchandise was delivered for a full refund (excluding return trip shipping fees).
Clearly marked custom made to order rugs and (opened) rug pads are non-refundable and are considered final sale. Any cancellations or changes to a custom rug order must be made within 24 hours or before production has started. Please see our Return Policy for complete details.