Forged with old world beauty, the Heirloom Collection honors a timeless aesthetic with its rustic, coarse Persian knot construction. The luxurious debuts of this collection emulate the craftsmanship of a hand knotted rug, where the cotton ware and weft become part of the visual. Featuring soft cotton opposed to a jute warp gives each rug a beautiful drape, allowing for it to fold like traditional style rugs. Our exclusive Persian knot construction is one of a kind, imparting an authentic look and feel. This collections flattering Patina color ways convey an aged, vintage appearance and gives any space an aura of elusive sophistication. With a piece perfect for every scheme, the Heirloom Collection offers a soft cosmetics palette, an inviting global jewel tones palette and a cool urban industrial palette.
- Brand : Mohawk
- Collection : Heirloom
- Design Number : 91392 60110
- Design Name : Bolo Aqua
- Construction : Machine Made
- Material : 100% Polyester (EverStrand PET)
- Backing : Latex
- Made In : United States
- Pile Height : 0.1
- Indoor/Outdoor : Indoor
Product Details :
- Floralesque palmettes captivate, cast in softened shades of pale aqua, indigo blue, neutral beige and light tan, in the design of Mohawk's Bolo Area Rug of the Heirloom Collection. Woven with Mohawk's exclusive Persian knot construction, this trailblazing new weaving process captures the authentic aesthetic of timeless antique hand knotted rugs. Crafted with soft cotton opposed to jute, each piece in the Heirloom Collection features a luxurious drape and low profile composition, allowing the rug to actually be folded, reminiscent of traditional styles from eras gone by.
- Low Cut Pile/Distressed Texture
- 1 Year Limited Manufacturing Defects Warranty
Rug Care & Cleaning
With proper care and cleaning of your rug, you can help ensure your investment will last longer.
- A rug pad is recommended to prevent slipping and to extend the life of your rug.
- Vacuum rugs regularly. Set the vacuum height gauge to its highest setting, as some powerful vacuums may damage the pile or bound edges of your rug.
- Vacuum shag rugs with a straight suction vacuum. Never use a beater bar on a shag rug or jute rug.
- Do not pull loose yarns. Trim with scissors.
- It is normal for new rugs to shed fibers, especially wool rugs and hand tufted rugs. Frequent vacuuming will aid in eliminating excess loose fibers. The shedding will diminish with regular wear.
- Blot spills immediately by pressing firmly with clean, dry, white paper towels or cloth towels, working from the outside of the spill inward to avoid spreading. Continue blotting until no moisture transfers to the towel.
- Use a recommended ph balanced, no dye, rug cleaning product for spot cleaning. We recommend Capture available for sale at any local Rug & Home.