Forged with old world beauty, the Heirloom Collection honors a timeless aesthetic with its rustic, coarse Persian knot construction. The luxurious debuts of this collection emulate the craftsmanship of a hand knotted rug, where the cotton ware and weft become part of the visual. Featuring soft cotton opposed to a jute warp gives each rug a beautiful drape, allowing for it to fold like traditional style rugs. Our exclusive Persian knot construction is one of a kind, imparting an authentic look and feel. This collections flattering Patina color ways convey an aged, vintage appearance and gives any space an aura of elusive sophistication. With a piece perfect for every scheme, the Heirloom Collection offers a soft cosmetics palette, an inviting global jewel tones palette and a cool urban industrial palette. This rug is perfect for your living room, dining room, den, bedroom, or any living space
- Brand : Mohawk
- Collection : Heirloom
- Design Number : 91477 60110
- Design Name : Syr
- Construction : Machine Made
- Material : 100% Polyester (EverStrand PET)
- Backing : Hard Latex Backing
- Made In : USA
- Pile Height : 0.1
- Indoor/Outdoor : Indoor
Product Details :
- Intriguingly interconnected Persian inspired palmettes create a striking style perfect for any space with Birch Lanes Syr Area Rug in Aqua. A trend right palette of soft neutral beige, icy silver gray, pale aqua, tan, slate blue and indigo brings this beautiful design to life. Luxuriously woven with a chic contrast texture of cut pile and modern distressed details, this area rug is consciously crafted with environmentally responsible Everstrand recycled polyester yarn. As easy on the eyes as the world around us, Everstrand yarn is created from recycled post-consumer plastic water bottles. While Everstrand is renowned for its sustainability and irresistible buttery soft feel, this silky fiber also offers superior strength stain resistance, dependable durability and an illustrious color clarity.
- Low Cut Pile/Distressed Texture
- 1 Year Limited Manufacturing Defects Warranty
Rug Care & Cleaning
With proper care and cleaning of your rug, you can help ensure your investment will last longer.
- A rug pad is recommended to prevent slipping and to extend the life of your rug.
- Vacuum shag rugs with a straight suction vacuum. Never use a beater bar on a shag rug or jute rug.
- Do not pull loose yarns. Trim with scissors.
Shipping & Returns
We at Rug & Home want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase and, to ensure this, we have a convenient 7-day in-home-trial-policy for non-custom rug purchases. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may request a return within 7 days from the date the merchandise was delivered for a full refund (excluding return trip shipping fees).
Clearly marked custom made to order rugs and (opened) rug pads are non-refundable and are considered final sale. Any cancellations or changes to a custom rug order must be made within 24 hours or before production has started. Please see our Return Policy for complete details.