The globally-inspired Heritage collection by Mohawk will infuse your space with a well-traveled look. These artistic, tribal designs are grounded by a neutral palette of beige, black, gray, gold and white. Printed with Mohawk Homes advanced print technology for remarkably vivid design and color clarity, these area rugs are durably designed with a blend of premium nylon and polypropylene yarn. Dependable even in high traffic areas, the loop pile construction is resilient despite the rigors of daily wear-and-tear. This rug is perfect for your living room, dining room, den, bedroom, or any living space
- Brand : Mohawk
- Collection : Heritage
- Design Number : 13024 431
- Design Name : Daario
- Construction : Machine Made
- Material : 82% Nylon/ 18% Polypropylene
- Backing : Hard Latex Backing
- Made In : USA
- Pile Height : 0.25
- Indoor/Outdoor : Indoor
Product Details :
- With a subtle nod towards tribal inspired styles, the globally influenced design of Mohawk Homes Daario Area Rug in Gray features a neutral beige colored dotted lattice over a gray space-dye striated base. A debut of the Heritage Collection, this area rug was printed with Mohawk Homes advanced print technology for remarkably vivid design and color clarity. Durably designed with a blend of premium nylon and polypropylene yarn, this area rug is moisture, fade and stain resistant. Dependable even in high traffic areas, this area rugs loop pile construction is resilient despite daily wear-and-tear so you can count on it to stay newer looking longer. Mohawk always recommends the use of a slip resistant rug pad under your rug to protect your floor from wear and tear. Mohawk always recommends the use of a slip resistant rug pad under your rug to protect your floor from wear and tear.
- Looped Pile
- 1 Year Limited Manufacturing Defects Warranty
Rug Care & Cleaning
With proper care and cleaning of your rug, you can help ensure your investment will last longer.
- A rug pad is recommended to prevent slipping and to extend the life of your rug.
- Vacuum rugs regularly. Set the vacuum height gauge to its highest setting, as some powerful vacuums may damage the pile or bound edges of your rug.
- Vacuum shag rugs with a straight suction vacuum. Never use a beater bar on a shag rug or jute rug.
- Do not pull loose yarns. Trim with scissors.
- It is normal for new rugs to shed fibers, especially wool rugs and hand tufted rugs. Frequent vacuuming will aid in eliminating excess loose fibers. The shedding will diminish with regular wear.
- Blot spills immediately by pressing firmly with clean, dry, white paper towels or cloth towels, working from the outside of the spill inward to avoid spreading. Continue blotting until no moisture transfers to the towel.
- Use a recommended ph balanced, no dye, rug cleaning product for spot cleaning. We recommend Capture available for sale at any local Rug & Home.
Shipping & Returns
This item ships FREE via either UPS or FedEx within the delivery time frame quoted. If the rug is oversized or custom, it will ship by common carrier and may require a longer lead time for delivery. If you have any questions, please contact customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-877-RUG-HOME (877-784-4663).
We at Rug & Home want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase and, to ensure this, we have a convenient 7-day in-home-trial-policy for non-custom rug purchases. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may request a return within 7 days from the date the merchandise was delivered for a full refund (excluding return trip shipping fees).
FINAL SALE ITEMS
Clearly marked custom made to order rugs, (opened) rug pads, and all furniture are non-refundable and are considered FINAL SALE. Any cancellations or changes to a custom rug order must be made within 24 hours or before production has started. Please see our Return Policy for complete details.