Proudly made in the USA, Illusions is an innovative, mixed-materials area rug collection that combines abstract designs, a soft finish, visual variance and a dynamic texture using a combination of silky and supple yarns. This rug is perfect for your living room, dining room, den, bedroom, or any living space
- Brand : Orian
- Collection : Illusions
- Design Number : 9312
- Design Name : Wilfrid
- Construction : Machine Made
- Material : Polypropylene
- Backing : Jute
- Made In : USA
- Pile Height : 0.6
- Indoor/Outdoor : Indoor
Product Details :
- The dynamic texture of this stylish area rug creates a resilient, beautiful and easily maintained centerpiece in modern neutral color schemes.
- This exciting new area rug construction features an innovative new texture profile. The high and low piles of silky and supple yarns deliver a touch and feel unlike anything you've seen before.
- Woven with a proprietary yarn system to ensure a springy return that wears well and is easy to clean.
- Constructed of solution-dyed polypropylene fibers, this area rug offers colorfastness and stain resistance in the busiest homes.
- Woven in the USA to provide customers with a superior quality rug at an approachable price point while supporting the American economy.
Rug Care & Cleaning
With proper care and cleaning of your rug, you can help ensure your investment will last longer.
- A rug pad is recommended to prevent slipping and to extend the life of your rug.
- Vacuum rugs regularly. Set the vacuum height gauge to its highest setting, as some powerful vacuums may damage the pile or bound edges of your rug.
- Vacuum shag rugs with a straight suction vacuum. Never use a beater bar on a shag rug or jute rug.
- Do not pull loose yarns. Trim with scissors.
- It is normal for new rugs to shed fibers, especially wool rugs and hand tufted rugs. Frequent vacuuming will aid in eliminating excess loose fibers. The shedding will diminish with regular wear.
- Blot spills immediately by pressing firmly with clean, dry, white paper towels or cloth towels, working from the outside of the spill inward to avoid spreading. Continue blotting until no moisture transfers to the towel.
- Use a recommended ph balanced, no dye, rug cleaning product for spot cleaning. We recommend Capture available for sale at any local Rug & Home.