Bring a touch of classic elegance into your home with this Jewel area rug by LR Resources. This piece features a traditional oriental medallion design accented by the use of natural beige with a distressed motif. Flatwoven of a cotton-polyester blend, this rug is extremely thin while being deliciously soft on bare feet. Let this rug be the crown jewel of your decor.
- Brand: LR Resources
- Collection: Jewel
- Design Number: LR81038
- Construction: Flat Weave & Hand Woven
- Material: Poly-Cotton Blend
- Backing: Latex Backing
- Made In: Turkey
- Pile Height: 0.25
- Indoor/Outdoor: Indoor
- Product Details: Eco-friendly
- naturally durable; We recommend the use of a non-skid pad to keep the rug in place on smooth surfaces.; Rotate and flip rug for even wear. Shake out or vacuum on floor setting without beater bar. Blot spills and use gentle rug cleaner when necessary.; Please Note: The digital images may vary due to differences in computer monitors
- some rug colors may vary slightly.; Cleaning & Removing Stains: Quick action following a spill is essential in order to keep a permanent stain from setting into your rug. For liquid spills, use a clean, undyed cloth and press firmly around the spill to absorb as much as possible. Do not rub! This will cause the stain to set deeper into the rug, making it harder to remove and increasing the likelihood that it will reappear. For hard to remove stains, professional rug cleaning is recommended.Â
Rug Care & Cleaning
With proper care and cleaning of your rug, you can help ensure your investment will last longer.
- A rug pad is recommended to prevent slipping and to extend the life of your rug.
- Vacuum rugs regularly. Set the vacuum height gauge to its highest setting, as some powerful vacuums may damage the pile or bound edges of your rug.
- Vacuum shag rugs with a straight suction vacuum. Never use a beater bar on a shag rug or jute rug.
- Do not pull loose yarns. Trim with scissors.
- It is normal for new rugs to shed fibers, especially wool rugs and hand tufted rugs. Frequent vacuuming will aid in eliminating excess loose fibers. The shedding will diminish with regular wear.
- Blot spills immediately by pressing firmly with clean, dry, white paper towels or cloth towels, working from the outside of the spill inward to avoid spreading. Continue blotting until no moisture transfers to the towel.
- Use a recommended ph balanced, no dye, rug cleaning product for spot cleaning. We recommend Capture available for sale at any local Rug & Home.
Shipping & Returns
This item ships FREE via either UPS or FedEx within the delivery time frame quoted. If the rug is oversized or custom, it will ship by common carrier and may require a longer lead time for delivery. If you have any questions, please contact customer service at email@example.com or call 1-877-RUG-HOME (877-784-4663).
We at Rug & Home want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase and, to ensure this, we have a convenient 7-day in-home-trial-policy for non-custom rug purchases. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return it within 7 days from the date the merchandise was delivered for a full refund (excluding return trip shipping fees).
Clearly marked custom made to order rugs and (opened) rug pads are non-refundable and are considered final sale. Any cancellations or changes to a custom rug order must be made within 24 hours or before production has started. Please see our Return Policy for complete details.