Unsurpassed in quality and style without sacrificing affordability, Mohawk's woven area and accent rugs are beautiful additions to any room in your home. In addition to their beauty and durability, the rugs are made from superior materials, blending the right colors, textures and patterns to express your personal style.
- Brand : Mohawk
- Collection : Laguna
- Design Number : 91121 20038
- Design Name : Magic Fret Coral
- Construction : Shags
- Material : 100% Polyester (EverStrand PET)
- Backing : Latex
- Made In : United States
- Pile Height : 1.3
- Indoor/Outdoor : Indoor
Product Details :
- Scalloped diamond shapes add fresh style to any space with the geometric fretwork design of Mohawk's Magic fret Rug in dark coral orange and pale beige. Effortlessly enhance any space with this luxuriously versatile style from the Laguna Collection. Consciously crafted with Mohawk's exclusive Everstrand premium polyester yarn, this style is an environmentally friendly option made from up to 100% recycled post-consumer content from plastic bottles. Machine woven for a dependable durability, this rug is highly resistant to crushing, matting and every day wear-and-tear, so it stays newer looking longer. Sumptuously soft to the touch, this area rug also offers a superior stain resistance. Live worry free with easy clean up! Simply spot clean spots and spills with a mild solution of detergent and water.
- Cut Pile Shag
- 1 Year Limited Manufacturing Defects Warranty
Rug Care & Cleaning
With proper care and cleaning of your rug, you can help ensure your investment will last longer.
- A rug pad is recommended to prevent slipping and to extend the life of your rug.
- Vacuum rugs regularly. Set the vacuum height gauge to its highest setting, as some powerful vacuums may damage the pile or bound edges of your rug.
- Vacuum shag rugs with a straight suction vacuum. Never use a beater bar on a shag rug or jute rug.
- Do not pull loose yarns. Trim with scissors.
- It is normal for new rugs to shed fibers, especially wool rugs and hand tufted rugs. Frequent vacuuming will aid in eliminating excess loose fibers. The shedding will diminish with regular wear.
- Blot spills immediately by pressing firmly with clean, dry, white paper towels or cloth towels, working from the outside of the spill inward to avoid spreading. Continue blotting until no moisture transfers to the towel.
- Use a recommended ph balanced, no dye, rug cleaning product for spot cleaning. We recommend Capture available for sale at any local Rug & Home.