Meraki is a Greek word meaning to do something with passion or soul. The vibrant and trendy designs of this Karastan collection will invigorate any space with bright color and energy. Combining style influences from across the globe with a boho of- the- moment vibe, these designs feature a wide range of colors including; cream, dove, fuchsia, saffron, tangerine, lime, teal, sapphire, aqua and wine. Consciously crafted of our exclusive EverStrand fiber, our premium polyester produced from up to 100% post-consumer content from plastic bottles, the rugs of the Meraki Collection offer an irresistible soft touch, inherent stain resistance and vivid color clarity.
- Brand : Karastan
- Collection : Meraki
- Design Number : 39500 25009
- Design Name : Wayward Multi
- Construction : Machine Made
- Material : 100% Polyester (EverStrand PET)
- Backing : Latex
- Made In : United States
- Pile Height : 0.4
- Indoor/Outdoor : Indoor
Product Details :
- Cut Pile
- 1 Year Limited Manufacturing Defects Warranty
Rug Care & Cleaning
With proper care and cleaning of your rug, you can help ensure your investment will last longer.
- A rug pad is recommended to prevent slipping and to extend the life of your rug.
- Vacuum rugs regularly. Set the vacuum height gauge to its highest setting, as some powerful vacuums may damage the pile or bound edges of your rug.
- Vacuum shag rugs with a straight suction vacuum. Never use a beater bar on a shag rug or jute rug.
- Do not pull loose yarns. Trim with scissors.
- It is normal for new rugs to shed fibers, especially wool rugs and hand tufted rugs. Frequent vacuuming will aid in eliminating excess loose fibers. The shedding will diminish with regular wear.
- Blot spills immediately by pressing firmly with clean, dry, white paper towels or cloth towels, working from the outside of the spill inward to avoid spreading. Continue blotting until no moisture transfers to the towel.
- Use a recommended ph balanced, no dye, rug cleaning product for spot cleaning. We recommend Capture available for sale at any local Rug & Home.