Invitingly modern yet approachable, the Mohawk Metropolitan Collection speaks to the contemporary creative in us all. A casual collective of industrial, tribal and global patterns, this artistic assortment features fresh pops of mustard, citron, indigo and flame orange colors cast alongside neutral hues of grey, beige and black. Designed with Mohawk's exclusive Everstrand recycled polyester yarn, the styles of this collection offer a sumptuous softness, superior stain resistance and dependable durability.
- Brand : Mohawk
- Collection : Metropolitan
- Design Number : 91008 50136
- Design Name : Ion Admiral
- Construction : Machine Made
- Material : 100% Polyester (EverStrand PET)
- Backing : Latex
- Made In : United States
- Pile Height : 0.4
- Indoor/Outdoor : Indoor
Product Details :
- Inspired by the timeless taste of Persian artistry, Mohawk's Ion Area Rug features a modern medallion motif in shades of oyster, admiral blue and aqua lagoon. The indigo hued base is enriched with onyx black striations for a deeper design depth. Designed with Mohawk's exclusive Everstrand recycled polyester yarn, the styles of the Metropolitan Collection offer a sumptuous softness, superior stain resistance and dependable durability.
- Cut Pile
- 1 Year Limited Manufacturing Defects Warranty
Rug Care & Cleaning
With proper care and cleaning of your rug, you can help ensure your investment will last longer.
- A rug pad is recommended to prevent slipping and to extend the life of your rug.
- Vacuum shag rugs with a straight suction vacuum. Never use a beater bar on a shag rug or jute rug.
- Do not pull loose yarns. Trim with scissors.
Shipping & Returns
We at Rug & Home want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase and, to ensure this, we have a convenient 7-day in-home-trial-policy for non-custom rug purchases. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may request a return within 7 days from the date the merchandise was delivered for a full refund (excluding return trip shipping fees).
Clearly marked custom made to order rugs and (opened) rug pads are non-refundable and are considered final sale. Any cancellations or changes to a custom rug order must be made within 24 hours or before production has started. Please see our Return Policy for complete details.