For decades, Mohawk has been dedicated to making superior quality area and accent rugs that are manufactured right here in the United States. Packed with performance these rugs offer durability paired with beauty and affordability. You can instantly transform any room in your home with one of our luxurious, chic and durable tufted rugs. This rug is perfect for your living room, dining room, den, bedroom, or any living space
- Brand : Mohawk
- Collection : Modern Basics
- Design Number : V049 17216
- Design Name : Moroccan Lattice
- Construction : Machine Made
- Material : 100% Polyester (EverStrand PET)
- Backing : Hard Latex Backing
- Made In : USA
- Pile Height : 0.5
- Indoor/Outdoor : Indoor
Product Details :
- Featuring a classic geometric quatrefoil trellis motif finished with a diamond lattice frame on either end, Mohawk's Moroccan Border Lattice Area Rug, cast in the neutral dark khaki palette, effortlessly adds modern design to your interiors. Tufted of premium polyester, this plush rug adds comfort to any space with its sumptuously soft touch. Durably designed, this area rug also offers superior strength stain resistance and vivid color clarity, all at an affordable price. Clean up is a breeze so you can live worry free! Simply spot clean spills with a mild solution of detergent and water and vacuum as needed. Mohawk always recommends the use of a slip resistant rug pad under your rug to protect your floor from wear and tear.
- Loop Cut Loop Pile
- 1 Year Limited Manufacturing Defects Warranty
Rug Care & Cleaning
With proper care and cleaning of your rug, you can help ensure your investment will last longer.
- A rug pad is recommended to prevent slipping and to extend the life of your rug.
- Vacuum rugs regularly. Set the vacuum height gauge to its highest setting, as some powerful vacuums may damage the pile or bound edges of your rug.
- Vacuum shag rugs with a straight suction vacuum. Never use a beater bar on a shag rug or jute rug.
- Do not pull loose yarns. Trim with scissors.
- It is normal for new rugs to shed fibers, especially wool rugs and hand tufted rugs. Frequent vacuuming will aid in eliminating excess loose fibers. The shedding will diminish with regular wear.
- Blot spills immediately by pressing firmly with clean, dry, white paper towels or cloth towels, working from the outside of the spill inward to avoid spreading. Continue blotting until no moisture transfers to the towel.
- Use a recommended ph balanced, no dye, rug cleaning product for spot cleaning. We recommend Capture available for sale at any local Rug & Home.