From contemporary to classic, the New Wave Collection has a design to tempt every taste! Each rug in this collection was created with our advanced print technology for the truest color clarity and refined details honed to perfection. A mid-weight cut pile base is thoughtfully crafted of premium nylon yarn, packing a punch with reliable stain protection and resistance to everyday wear-and-tear. The durable nylon styles of the New Wave Collection are ideal for almost any space, including even high traffic areas. This rug is perfect for your living room, dining room, den, bedroom, or any living space
- Brand : Mohawk
- Collection : New Wave
- Design Number : 10474 473
- Design Name : Rainbow
- Construction : Machine Made
- Material : 100% Nylon
- Backing : Non-Skid Latex Backing
- Made In : USA
- Pile Height : 0.4
- Indoor/Outdoor : Indoor
Product Details :
- A carnival of color, the stripe pattern of our Rainbow Rug will invigorate your space with lively design and punchy bright hues! A best seller for its brilliant use of bold color, this rug will easily pair with a multitude of room scenes and color motifs to create a look that is truly all your own. A debut from Mohawk's New Wave Collection, the Rainbow Rug is quality constructed with the proven wear-free performance of our premium nylon fibers. With superior standards of durability and stain resistance, this rug is ideal even for use in high traffic areas of the home and is proudly made in the U.S.A.
- Cut Pile
- Wear Dated
- 1 Year Limited Manufacturing Defects Warranty
Rug Care & Cleaning
With proper care and cleaning of your rug, you can help ensure your investment will last longer.
- A rug pad is recommended to prevent slipping and to extend the life of your rug.
- Vacuum rugs regularly. Set the vacuum height gauge to its highest setting, as some powerful vacuums may damage the pile or bound edges of your rug.
- Vacuum shag rugs with a straight suction vacuum. Never use a beater bar on a shag rug or jute rug.
- Do not pull loose yarns. Trim with scissors.
- It is normal for new rugs to shed fibers, especially wool rugs and hand tufted rugs. Frequent vacuuming will aid in eliminating excess loose fibers. The shedding will diminish with regular wear.
- Blot spills immediately by pressing firmly with clean, dry, white paper towels or cloth towels, working from the outside of the spill inward to avoid spreading. Continue blotting until no moisture transfers to the towel.
- Use a recommended ph balanced, no dye, rug cleaning product for spot cleaning. We recommend Capture available for sale at any local Rug & Home.
Shipping & Returns
This item ships FREE via either UPS or FedEx within the delivery time frame quoted. If the rug is oversized or custom, it will ship by common carrier and may require a longer lead time for delivery. If you have any questions, please contact customer service at email@example.com or call 1-877-RUG-HOME (877-784-4663).
We at Rug & Home want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase and, to ensure this, we have a convenient 7-day in-home-trial-policy for non-custom rug purchases. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may request a return within 7 days from the date the merchandise was delivered for a full refund (excluding return trip shipping fees).
Clearly marked custom made to order rugs and (opened) rug pads are non-refundable and are considered final sale. Any cancellations or changes to a custom rug order must be made within 24 hours or before production has started. Please see our Return Policy for complete details.